Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Statement

phunk303

Hello everyone, I am very enlighten by all of your kind words and support. To all of you who have either gone ahead and placed a post here, e mailed me directly, phoned, or gave me encouraging words in person this past weekend I THANK YOU.

For 20 months I had the best job in the world. At this time id like to publicly thank Louis Puig, George Nunez, Emi Guerra, the Space management and staff, and most importantly the Space regulars for allowing me to be part of something so great.

Together we've made Miami nightclub history in such a short time.

It may be my responsibility to not get into heavy details. I will confirm that the reasons given to me were partly due to an event in which I spun at in South America 2 months ago. It was over the matter over the Space logo, flyers and promotions which I had nothing to do.

It is now that I have to accept Club Space's decision with the most respect and move forward.

I hope that you will continue to use that strong support you have given me in the past and bring it along in the future.

Thank you !!

Edgar V.

Originally posted by shroomy

Edgar, Im looking forward to seeing you in a better venue.

And trust me Edgar... they will all come! The dance community down here is FINALLY showing SOME signs of unity and you have A LOT of (powerful & influential) frieends even though they may not all be the obvious type!!!

Originally posted by shroomy

Obviously there had to be something personal going on here besides the flyer incident.

Shroomy is spot on as usual! Someone finally found "justifiable cause"!!!

Edgar... I'd close this chapter, and ride your overwhelming support to the next level!!!

edgar, after your reading your statement, i got nothing but the utmost respect for you. that is class at its best right there. you deserve better and trust me, something better will come along to you. i will keep on supporting you wherever you may go, just like the dozens of friday nites @ space. good luck, and see you @ the next level bro.....peace....jose....

Attention Clubland,EdgarV has a new home at the hottest new club on South Beach.You think he was good before,wait till you hear him spin on the Nexo Alpha Rig.The club that has already established itself as the place for great music and superior talent will continue to make it's mark:cool:

Well Edgar you'll be alright I'll be behind you 110%. If there's a person in this business i know well is Edgar V. one of the only few loyal DJs out there. It's going to be hard for space to let go a all around Dj like Edgar V. there isn't any reason to give any explanation to anybody Edgar, you know you didn't do anything.

Your Friend Peace

Dj Eddie S.