Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What to Do? Anyone Help

fierydesire

OK, so my ex just called me today and asked me to go away with him. So I can go and get some ass..but I don't know if I should do this. We have done it before but back then things were different, we both had feelings involved now, well I don't know I think he may have feelings for me and I don't for him. Or it can be just a booty call? Is it worth it to open up that area of sore wounds for him, and maybe for me (just a little) for a piece of ass. I mean when we are together it is just right and all but I don't know. Im so confused. Please Help:(

Originally posted by fierydesire

OK, so my ex just called me today and asked me to go away with him. So I can go and get some ass..but I don't know if I should do this. We have done it before but back then things were different, we both had feelings involved now, well I don't know I think he may have feelings for me and I don't for him. Or it can be just a booty call? Is it worth it to open up that area of sore wounds for him, and maybe for me (just a little) for a piece of ass. I mean when we are together it is just right and all but I don't know. Im so confused. Please Help:(

i dunno i feel that it all depends if you guys are friends after your relationship ended. if you guys are friends and cool and shit like tell each other shit bout wut you guys do...if that is the case just tell him you dont have feelings for him in that way anymore and just want a peice, but if you feel that he will be upset over that then maybe it isnt worth it. i dunno if that will help but i tried. tell me if i didnt answer your question still cause i dunno if i read it rite lol. :D

K well u see we went out when we were 15, prior to that we were bestfriends for 2 yrs. Then we went out for sometime, and I broke his heart, (yes Im evil) We lost contact, but we became friends again a few years ago, and we tried the whole going out thing but it didnt work, circumstances were surriunding it. Now we are just good friends I guess for booty call purposes, but it will be somewhat hard since he is my first love and first other things. But I don't kjnow Im still undecided and confused

this sounds like torture...look at all the confusion its causing you...

I wouldnt do it...these things become neverending cycles....go if you want to confuse the relationship even further...if you want resolve, you should not go and stop the booty calls...easier said than done but in the long run, it will clear things up and help you both move onto new relationships...unless ofcourse, you want to reinvent this one..

DAMN, YOU GOT SOME HISTORY HUH?:idea: WELL THEN IF I WERE YOU, AND OBVIOUSLY YOU LOVE HIM IN SOME SORTA WAY TO BE WORRIED ABOUT HURTING HIM. THEN DONT DO IT I AM SURE HE WILL RESPECT YOU MORE IN THE LONG RUN FOR MAKING YOUR DECISION CAUSE IT IS BASED AROUND HIM NOT YOU. INSTEAD MAYBE YOU SHOULD TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT AND IF YOU FEEL WEIRD TALKIN TO HIM ABOUT IT THEN MAYBE IT IS JUST BEST LEFT ALONE... BUT I NEVER FEEL IN LOVE SO I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW IT FEELS JUST SPEAKING FROM WUT I HAVE HEARD AND SEEN...

*ON ANOTHER NOTE I DOUBT YOUR SO EVIL AS YOU SAY;)

K well u see we went out when we were 15, prior to that we were bestfriends for 2 yrs. Then we went out for sometime, and I broke his heart, (yes Im evil) We lost contact, but we became friends again a few years ago, and we tried the whole going out thing but it didnt work, circumstances were surriunding it. Now we are just good friends I guess for booty call purposes, but it will be somewhat hard since he is my first love and first other things. But I don't kjnow Im still undecided and confused

best friends~sex~love......there will always be drama!! i know!especially when it is like...u r friends~u don't talk~ur more than friends~u fight~make up....u know the vicious cycle!! i find it is best to be NOTHING with them....but it never works that way! i dunno....i am prob the worst person to give u advice on this situation because i never even take my own!

Definetely go, if you sure neither one of you will get hurt from this emotionally, and u both are just looking to get some ass. But If you ask me, i wouldnt go if i was in ur shoes. Especially cause hes your ex. Imagine him confessing you that he still loves you and cant live without you? And even worse... Will ask you to marry him during this beautiful sunset on caribbean or where u going...

Then it will smell like another heartbreak for him. Big one...

it wont be easy on you either...

Seen it happen before....

Unless ofcourse you ready to handle situation like that with no problem at all...

Originally posted by laurie619

I say GO! :D HAVE FUN, but try as hard as you can not to SLEEP WITH HIM! Just be friends;)

um that is impossible the sexual chemisty is still there.If I go away with him I will definitly bang him....hehe and get my punan eaten..damn I cant pass that up b/c he is the best I have had..woo hoo..something about those puerto ricans...ay papi;) Damn can he make my leg quiver and bite them pillows...well Im stillt thinking abt it:confused: