Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Xmas List

Treepwood

Well i'm bored at work and i'm sick of this Edgar V. VS space threads let them work it out. well in a happier note what does everyone really want for Xmas.

I want anything that is electronics and nothing is clothing.

So don't be shy and post what you really really want.

Realistically, what I want that I know I'll end up getting is a film scanner. I have one at my day job and it rocks. Saves me bundles of cash. The downside is that it's at work, and I'd much rather scan in at home.

I'm also expecting a new graphics card, since my current one is running at a lower rated speed after my active cooling system went awry.

But what I really want that I know I won't get is the following:

Contax N Digital 6 Megapixel SLR (take that, Mr. Red Eye! hehe if you read this, we're cool though!)

BMW with some extras I know I don't need 'em but it's still cool :)

I'm not big on boat knowledge, but this

one looks cool.

A house somewhere near the beach.

and what is a nice car, a nice house, a nice camera, and a nice boat without a nice woman to share it with.

Note: Weenie actor David Spade slept with that girl. And dumped her, she didn't ditch him, he ditched her. What the hell is wrong with certain people? So, A) She's single, and B) She'll overlook certain things if you've got some cash.

Well something i would like to get also is The Playstation 2 i know that the Xbox is better but i'll give the Xbox some time to come out with some more games. Well i think its a little to much but i wish that for the WMC i could get one of those press passes so i can take pictures of the DJs, thats somethign that i would really like but i'm sure POD already is doing it, so i hope we get to see those pictures.

Originally posted by sobeton

X box with Madden NFL 2002 / SSX Tricky

2001 BMW M5 (okay; so that’s a bit extreme)

Clothes (the fashion police are knocking on my door)

$$$

I want the M3, the M5 although performs better looks like an old man car!

Actually, I need a vacation......maybe Punta Del Este- I hear it the "new" Ibiza. (Maybe if the clubplanet board all chips in and pools their money together you can send me on a fabulous 7 day vacation to the lil' isle off Uraguay.....Lets make this happen people!) :laugh:

Originally posted by joeygk

I want the M3, the M5 although performs better looks like an old man car!

Actually, I need a vacation......maybe Punta Del Este- I hear it the "new" Ibiza. (Maybe if the clubplanet board all chips in and pools their money together you can send me on a fabulous 7 day vacation to the lil' isle off Uraguay.....Lets make this happen people!) :laugh:

"old man car "I'll take the power, and sophisticated look of the M5. what better car, to help hook up, with more of the “Top-Shelf Honeys†. :laugh: I’ll hook that Punta Del Este deal up for you; in exchange you could hook up my little Mallorca getaway. :)

If the specialty 7-series doesn't work out, I'll take this!

If you're lazy, it's the 2002 Bugatti Veyron. Not a concept, the real deal :)

Top speed: 252.3 MPH

0-60 in 3 seconds

This street-legal marvel of Italian engineering sports a 16 cylinder engine slaved to a seven-speed manual transmission.

Base price: $800,000

This isn't a stripped down racer, either. Inside is a plush interior, with a custom install audio system, and lots of other nifty toys.

I'd love to just pull up in front of crobar and steal all the girls away from some hotshot accountant type who thinks he's all that with his 7-series.

Then I'd take 'er out onto the turnpike and see what the State Troopers have to say about things. They'd pull me over just to tell me "Now, we know you can outrun even our helicopters, but it doesn't mean you should..."