Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Have A Residency Now

at Stars & Bars Gentleman's Club. lol. i was there last nite drinkin and chillin. i started talkin to the owner, tellin him i dj and shit..and he took me up into the booth and told me to do what i do...show him what i can do. so i like "auditioned" for him for like 2 hours. after i was done...he told me he wanted me to workt here permanently. right now its only on wed nites....he wants me to work sat nites too, but as of right now i cant do that.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

its down by where i live, in monmouth county in NJ. its kinda far from u, but if u wanted to come check it out, ur more than welcome

congrats man, never heard of the place but lemme know where it is and i'll stop by, so we can finally meet up :)

In Long Branch...I've seen some mad shit go down there in my day. They actually closed it down a while back. That was the only place we could go into, bring our own beer and hang with the crazies at age 19-20 (this was back in 90's).

Is it still shady...I'm sure anything goes still

Congrats...

i cant beleive some of u guys have been there b4. it's a little kinda raunchy place...but its a titty bar, whatta ya expect. apparently the owner did have some legal problems, went to prison, but he's back now, and he wants to get the business boomin again, it's been slow. so, that's what he wants me to do, get the place bumpin again.

it's 18 to get in, 21 to drink (BYOB), its an all nude revue.

mix of all types of music....rock, hip hop, reggae, and some house (all commercial stuff, but i try to work in some newer stuff when i can)