Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Have A Residency Now

DJGaryMatthews

at Stars & Bars Gentleman's Club. lol. i was there last nite drinkin and chillin. i started talkin to the owner, tellin him i dj and shit..and he took me up into the booth and told me to do what i do...show him what i can do. so i like "auditioned" for him for like 2 hours. after i was done...he told me he wanted me to workt here permanently. right now its only on wed nites....he wants me to work sat nites too, but as of right now i cant do that.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

at Stars & Bars Gentleman's Club. lol. i was there last nite drinkin and chillin. i started talkin to the owner, tellin him i dj and shit..and he took me up into the booth and told me to do what i do...show him what i can do. so i like "auditioned" for him for like 2 hours. after i was done...he told me he wanted me to workt here permanently. right now its only on wed nites....he wants me to work sat nites too, but as of right now i cant do that.

That's cool....It's a start. Where is Stars and Bars at?

Originally posted by xtcgspot

and he took me up into the booth and told me to do what i do...show him what i can do. so i like "auditioned" for him for like 2 hours. after i was done...he told me he wanted me to workt here permanently

what exactly did you guys do for 2 hours????

j/k bro....congrats on the residency....its all about getting work, getting exposure....make sure you have a business card to give out, because people will ask.....

BG

Originally posted by slim007

XTC,

how is that nudie bar on a wed nite . . .that is close enough to me that i would check it out

i heard it is totally nude there . .any truth to that

how r the girls

i never been to a nudie bar before . . .so i am willin to check it out

;)

idk how it is on wed nite..i guess i'll find out tomorrow. it is totally nude...some of the girls are bangin, some are, eh. u should def check it out on a wed nite...and come up to the booth and say hi