Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you all been in love?

fierydesire

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was -

At one point in my life, in love with a woman that I was completely devoted to.

Us being the Leo's seem to fall fast when the right one is at hand... this was years ago. Otherwise we're just cruising carefree romantics - but always suckers for beauty.

Anyway - this particular woman, someone I was with for awhile, made the horrible act of cheating on me on July 4th - it was the first and only time, and I knew it from the start of the day, just knew it somehow. Things always seem 'odd'... when a loved one does something like that. That happened again to me as well - that 'odd' feeling at one point later in my life.

So, enough babbling... single is the way to be for awhile. :)

I thought I was in love with this guy I was seeing for 6 months,and then one day just woke up and realized he annoyed the fuck out of me and he was too immature to be with me...so I booted him and haven't been happier since..it was annoying though when he came to my house before he moved to Europe and begged me to kiss him one last time...I told him to fuck off...never felt so good in my life.

Love...never been in love,then. I've always been the dumper in all my relationships and I get bored quite easily,so I'm more happier out of one than in one.

Originally posted by crystalmethod

I was -

At one point in my life, in love with a woman that I was completely devoted to.

Us being the Leo's seem to fall fast when the right one is at hand... this was years ago. Otherwise we're just cruising carefree romantics - but always suckers for beauty.

Anyway - this particular woman, someone I was with for awhile, made the horrible act of cheating on me on July 4th - it was the first and only time, and I knew it from the start of the day, just knew it somehow. Things always seem 'odd'... when a loved one does something like that. That happened again to me as well - that 'odd' feeling at one point later in my life.

So, enough babbling... single is the way to be for awhile. :)

Wow that really suck hun. You actually caught her. And then another girl did that too you or no..But why? I don't understand, cause your such a sweetie. Maybe that is the reason. God what a perverse universe we live in?