Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you all been in love?

fierydesire

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO, UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE BEFORE... I KINDA WISH I HAVE CAUSE I WANNA SEE WHAT IT IS LIKE BUT THEN AGAIN I SEE MY FRIENDS AND I KINDA DONT CAUSE THEY ARE HURTIN PRETTY BAD... MOST OF THEM DIDNT KNOW THEY LOVED THEIR GIRLS TILL THEIR GIRLS LEFT THEM! OH WELL I GUESS THEY LEARNED NOW...:rolleyes:

Well being in love makes me much better person....

If you ask me, i would rather be worst person on earth, that go through the shit that comes after the heartbreak....

I'm soooooo done with giving shit about anyone, most people dont appreciate being loved.....

And i dont wanna sound like a fuckin hypocrite, so i want to mention that it works both ways. I dumped all the girls who truly loved me, without noticing or regretting at the time.

So why fuckin bother? It doesent last, and hurts you or the others....

Originally posted by origskeemr

NO, UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE BEFORE... I KINDA WISH I HAVE CAUSE I WANNA SEE WHAT IT IS LIKE BUT THEN AGAIN I SEE MY FRIENDS AND I KINDA DONT CAUSE THEY ARE HURTIN PRETTY BAD... MOST OF THEM DIDNT KNOW THEY LOVED THEIR GIRLS TILL THEIR GIRLS LEFT THEM! OH WELL I GUESS THEY LEARNED NOW...:rolleyes:

u've never been in love with anyone BUT ME!!!!:D;)

anyways...yea love sucks!! i fall too easily! LOL and the people i really love are shitheads!:puke:

Originally posted by misk

u've never been in love with anyone BUT ME!!!!:D;)

anyways...yea love sucks!! i fall too easily! LOL and the people i really love are shitheads!:puke:

Pay them no mind doll...the ones that really deserve you won't make you feel that way ;)

MAYBEEEEEEEEEE... DOES THAT MEAN YOU WANNA HAVE WILD AND CRAZY SEX... I GOT THE COWBOY HAT AND PISTOLS!!!:D

definitely! after i KiCk yOuR aSs in beer pong!:laugh: :laugh: i might get a little crazy tonight!!!

P.S~~>bring my maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!! ;)

YOU ARE BUGGIN I AM A "CHAMP" BUT YOU KNOW I FUKIN HATE BEER! AND IF YOU WANT ME TO BRING YOUR MAN THEN WE CAN MAKE A CHANGE BRING ME SOME GIRLS THAT I CAN POKE ON! :tongue:

come on now! u know i travel with a pack!! lol...there will be plenty to poke on.....as long as u r not a fuckin slacker!!! lol