Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Padilla - Friday @ Space

djt

Originally posted by pod

Man, you two (Diego and Aeroplano) have been shitting on our scene a lot lately. What gives?

I agree with you bro. What makes NYC so much better than Miami?? You know at the previous ULTRA, I was expecting alot more from the TWILO tent but in my opinion they got housed by Gatecrasher.

Come on Pod. Which area had the most energy??

Originally posted by pod

Aside from a few 'moments' in the Twilo tent, GC had more energy.

I'm sorry, but the Twilo Style does not work outdoors during the day :) Save my house for 3 am in a dark warehouse!

That's what I'm saying. South Florida is so versitile. We can do quality gigs i n the day and at night. Now you tell me which scene kicks ass??? Quite frankly I get sick of hearing that NYC is so much better than Miami. Prove it is what I say.

Originally posted by musicasa4meee

Ive had enough of watching my friends write on this board, and decided to come abord and shout out for myself. Here are some shot outs to a handfull of board members:

Who's the NYC kid hangin' in Mia (no limit)? recycle this :finger:

Stg. fury, u got it down packed with the lousy weather & dudes, where are the chicks in NY?

DJ frosty, hot ass at opium indeed, but as a matter of fact, I do care about space fridays. Where can I catch u spin?

Beyondo, Edgar is great but who will replace him? throw some names in the mix & we'll compare em' to Dave, see how they do & keep in mind the music format: Trance with a twist of prog house. have u been to space? if soo, consider yourself that "bad" crowd you say. u are a part of the crowd there right? literaly speaking.

Stg fury, your right on the money once again.

Pod, you are right! it's not so bad down here. :)

cunzun, everyone has a bad day. give padilla another chance, I don't think you know him all too well. or just Call up Dave and tell him about his cockiness and attitude yourself. You are right about the board; freedom of speech, speak away.

ernextnation, i agree with space not being mandatory, it's not like having a job. To those not in favor of space, Stay the f@k out and keep speaking your mind on the board. youre negativity affects about 00000000.1% of the mia population. say it with me ernextnation. "If you dont like Padilla, you may go anywhere else, is not mandatory". I'll see u at space.

DJT, Wuddup my brotha!!

Thanks for welcoming me in board!

I feel good letting some out :gas:

Welcome

@

board!!!:D