Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who prefers clubbing in NJ to NYC here?

Originally posted by magilicuti

I live in north jersey but strongly prefer NYC. I hit nj from time to time though.

Who actually prefers nj? I know a lot of girls do, but only because of money issues. They aren't in it for the music, scene, or anything like that...

SORRY JERSEY BOARD.....I LOVE JERZIE and going out in NJ, but nothing beats a NYC PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I am a girl?!?! and I am in it only for the music/scene/ and MEN!! just kidding about the man ;)

PSS: Don't give me any shit about this either, NJ has some great clubs!!

I live in north jersey but strongly prefer NYC. I hit nj from time to time though.

Who actually prefers nj? I know a lot of girls do, but only because of money issues. They aren't in it for the music, scene, or anything like that...

the 27th at hunka bunka with Max Graham and Trendroid will be my first time chillin in jersey in like 5 years..could never understand why they spin the same shit i can get on the radio or mtv..wtf

Originally posted by laurie619

NJ clubs are smaller. I feel safer going, but NYC clubs are good if you go with a whole group I think they are TO BIG! Sorry I don’t have any JUICE head to protect me…:laugh:

stay out of the clubs with all the juice heads or where the vibe is chill

vynil es mi case on fridays...neva seen any drama there yet and i go solo 90% of the time

n i am def not built like m-cuti

I like to party in both places. I usually pre party in Jersey then go to NYC for afterhours. I'm not even from Jersey but I love the clubs there. I always have fun in any club in NJ.....Hunka's, ML, Joey's, Abyss...but in the city I don't always have a GREAT time. I get bored sometimes when I go to the city...SF, EXIT, TWIRL....and I don't know why. I've been trying to figure it out. I don't know if it's because NYC clubs change week after week...the music, the DJ's, the people etc that it's quality varies depending on what's going on that particular week. NJ clubs they're smaller and friendlier..with familiar faces and I think the music played guarantees a good time. IMO...

I used to prefer NYC over jersey anytime...but now, I much rather just chill in JeR*Z...like u said it is cheaper and usually closer.

BuT...if a new NICE club opened up in NYC i would def. make time to check it out.;)

c.Lo:tongue:

i feel like that juice head comment was directed at me:(

i'm only 155 pounds, i'm a tiny little guy. :) anyway the only draw for nj is its cheaper i think. you get what you pay for

Hey babe! That comment wasn't directed to you. It was just a prevalent observation. Didn’t mean to offend you…Sorry if I did! ;)