Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy SHIT!! do you guys belive this shit? Fuck E-Z pass, im not even a member!!!!

quoth

ok bare with me and let me vent...so check this shit out...i get my mail today and there is a letter from e-z pass. the letter says that a month ago on a specified date that i blew past an EZ pass toll without paying. But you ready for this?? It says that i blew past a toll on the george washington bridge at 1am. I WAS AT FUCKING WORK at 1am that specific day!!!!! plus, i dont even know WHERE the george washington bridge is and second...THEY DID NOT PROVIDE A PHOTO PRINT OF MY LICENSE!! so i call up these buncha fuckfaces and let em have it..and they said that "there IS a possiblity of a mix-up" and i said yer fuckin goddamn RIGHT there is a possibilty of a mixup. So it says that i owe $6 for the toll for which i have never even taken my car that north of jersey and with the added fees it comes out to like $35. FUCK THAT!!!!!!!! So i said to them, you want me to pay this disclosed amount and u dont even provide proof?? my sister had EZ pass one time and blew past a toll and they sent her a statement AND a pic of her plate so obviously what im thinking is that, some dickhead with a similar plate number went through the toll and fuckin they couldnt make out the picture so lets say maybe it was one letter off so BAM!!! they fuck hit me with some can of horse shit. I mean this is bureaucracy for you. This ever happen to anyone else by gettin a bullshit thing from EZ pass when you honestly were not even fuckin there???

fuck ez pass. its just another way for the man to track you....wait till you start getting speeding tickets because you went from exit blah blah to exit blah blah blah....50 miles apart in 30 minutes....100 miles per hour....hahahaha..i'd rather pay my money and speed and no one knows about it

yo bro about 2 years ago i got the same letter saying i blew an easy pass toll for some road that ive never even been on....i was like wtf is this shit...it was a $25 fine so i paid it casue i knew it wasnt worth fighting it...they had my plates and everythig and no one in my family even knew what road they were talking about

Sorry to hear/read that happened to you hun.. Why don't you try to get a letter from your job to show proff that you were working? Is there a garage you park your car in perhaps? you'll need proof.. Also, I suggest you send a letter to the better business bureau.. you can file one online at www.bbb.org make sure to keep a copy and also send a copy to EZPASS Corporate offices.. Good luck!

...they got my cousin on that...but he actually did it and paid...

someone told me, there was a scam like that for a while, but this just sounds like a plain mixup...too bad...i luv my ezpass..i luv whizzin by those lines...big brother gonna get you either way...

oh i should have read the original post more carefully...

but i'll stand by what i originally posted...

EZ pass is one of the best purchases you can make

Save time and money

Do the auto refresh plan (with a credit card), and you'll never have to worry about having cash on you when you drive