Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Years at Platinum w/Exit's Tony Draper

1. When does the club stop letting people in?

2. When does the bar stop serving?

3. Is admission reduced if i were to roll up around 3 am?

Two of my roommates are barbacks at Platinum and will probably be there all night, but i have to work until around 3 and wouldnt be able to meet up until then.

BTW, slate, are you an owner, promoter, manager?

BG

Tony Draper, Mr Monotonous himself.. (Boom Boom Boom, throw a pot and pan in there somewhere beats...) Extremely boring.. I guess itll be good party if for ages 12 to 18 attend.. Since most havent been exposed to good music yet.. Has Platinum management ever been exposed to EXIT friday music?? I guess not, but Im sure there gonna love this..:laugh::laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by laraver

Then they did not pay much, because Draper does not qualify as a top name on any list of DJ's.

It's still NYE and he still has somewhat of a name for himself (not that i like his style) so it will still cost a pretty penny regardless if he does not qualify as a top name on any list of Dj's.

Originally posted by laraver

Then they did not pay much, because Draper does not qualify as a top name on any list of DJ's.

It's still NYE and he still has somewhat of a name for himself (not that i like his style) so it will still cost a pretty penny regardless if he does not qualify as a top name on any list of Dj's.

you know what, when your right, your right! their resident mark amatucci is ten times better then draper will ever be. he drops tracks in that place that you will NEVER here in Bunks or Abyss and that is why I like the place. They are not scared to take a chance and there is a good vibe in the place too.

Guest saleen351

I don't see nothing wrong with this post, they simply put it up and responded to ppl, not shamless bumps.......like the bunka boys do. The bunka boys better watch it, I'll drop a bomb on here about what happened over there.......

Tony Draper? Somebody should drape a bag over his head, kidnap him and throw him into the river. Bing bang boom, pots and pans... new years noisemakers carry a better vibe than Tony Draper! The reason why Platinum got him for New Years Eve is because every good dj is already booked that night. So when all else fails, some scrub has got to headline.

New Years Eve in New Brunswick, no thank you.