Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha & Digweed live on MTV

mimid

Hmm, I'll have a friend TiVO it and do a rip from the stream. Post it all over the net and piss off MTV.

Knowing MTV, they'll do way too many commercials and cutaways, like they did when Oakenfuck spun on there a few months ago. The set may be good, but will we hear it? Nah...

Not to sound dark, but don't expect quality entertainment. Use your 2am to 6am timeslot wisely and get loaded :). I'm gonna call and check.

Yeah, I understand what you mean, but you have to look at the positive side of the spectrum Sean. This is pretty groundbreaking stuff here in the US. ... The muzik much less Sasha and Digweed get that kind of exposure here. I happen to think it's positive regardless of there being commercial interruption's like Paul Oakenfold's appearance. You gotta take the good with the bad.

thunk thunk thunk the rapture tastes so...."wooo aren't they great!" <black> wooooaaaaah something something fresh and full of life something someting stayin' fresh stayin' cool with mentos fresh and full of liiiiiiiiiiifffe!"

Meh-ntohs The Freshmaker!

then when they cut back to their set you see a black helicopter sitting on the lawn, with two kidnapped DJs inside and a pissed off guy with a camera beating on the MTV folk with a cattle prod.

i am personally thrilled that mtv is having the bollocks to put s&d on for nye. they deserve the exposure here. and its gonna be a 4 hour program so even a lot of commercialization isnt gonna hurt it too much. someone who has the means please make sure this program finds its way to morpheus please !