Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Position

phatman

although i like them all...my favorite was something my ex called a 79 - we were both on our sides and she was facing the wall with her hands pressed against the wall while i was behind...well you get the picture...any more and i'll start getting excited...

anyone else?

Originally posted by tastyt

Am I the only one who's favorite position doesn't involve hittin' it from behind? :confused:

no...i give equal weight to them all...there was just something about this one between me and her...and it was her favorite as well...

there is nothing like looking into your lovers eyes...my other favorite...me on top, hands clenched together, deep breathing in each others ears, long stares, deep kisses, one fluid rhythm, thrusting, moving...ok...gotta stop again...:o

Am I the only one who's favorite position doesn't involve hittin' it from behind? :confused:

not at all...i like to just lay back and have a girl go wilde riding me..its cool cuz now i got both hands free to go anywhere/in any place

I'm not sure... what are you up to?

Mmm...xmas party and limelight tonight, I believe, and the loft party looks like fun too...and perhaps trying NOT to end up at Vinyl for the 400th week in a row?! ;) Missed you there last week btw!!! Sat~don't know yet, might pay my parents a visit...but as for tonight...come out and play!!!

Originally posted by ReginaP

Mmm...xmas party and limelight tonight, I believe, and the loft party looks like fun too...and perhaps trying NOT to end up at Vinyl for the 400th week in a row?! ;) Missed you there last week btw!!! Sat~don't know yet, might pay my parents a visit...but as for tonight...come out and play!!!

I can't go out tonight, my poor kitty's gettin' snipped tomorrow morning! (Talk about irony on the sex board) I was thinking of maybe going to Twirl sat if enough people I want to see are gonna be there. After my last two weekends, I just want to get fawked up.

hhmmmm....

I'm tempted to say 69, but I don't like the way it can distract each other from the task at hand, so to speak. I really just love going down on a girl. I have never had it end without me getting mine, but I don't necessarily expect it. It's also rare that I'm done giving, when she can't take anymore. To the point that I am being begged to fuck her, or let her suck me to return the favor at least. There's nothing like having my face buried between the thighs of a willing woman. To be making love to her pussy without the added distraction of my own satisfaction. The smell, the taste, the feeling, the moans, the screams, the vibrations, the gyrations. Damn, getting excited thinking about it. Well, that's all I can take for now.