Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Xmas sale down in Union Square?

Originally posted by heretic909

I heard they were having some sale down in Union Square where people had stuff set up on tables outside and shit. Has anyone been down to check it out? Are there any good deals for Xmas gifts?

Dumb question, but do you mean something different from the huge holiday market they have set up?

Originally posted by brooklynkid

Dumb question, but do you mean something different from the huge holiday market they have set up?

Thanks for the commentary :P

Yeah, I was down by there on Wednesday and didn't see anything. And I still got a shitload of shopping to do before my plane leaves tomorrow.

Originally posted by heretic909

Thanks for the commentary :P

Yeah, I was down by there on Wednesday and didn't see anything. And I still got a shitload of shopping to do before my plane leaves tomorrow.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry bro...i'm rarely helpful during daylight hours...good luck with that shopping!:D

you guys are joking, right? that huge outdoor market... with all the striped tents...and the dozens of individual vendors.... and like, a hundered people milling around...the one you have to walk around/through/by to get to Virgin...the place you go to get all of your shoping done in one shot? ....you didn't see that?

FireGirl

Originally posted by firegirl

you guys are joking, right? that huge outdoor market... with all the striped tents...and the dozens of individual vendors.... and like, a hundered people milling around...the one you have to walk around/through/by to get to Virgin...the place you go to get all of your shoping done in one shot? ....you didn't see that?

FireGirl

uhhhhh yeah...that's the one I mentioned in my first post.

Its just that market. I live a block away and its here every day - pretty much the same stuff, kind of random but basics too - candles, little t's, aromatherapy, weird toys, baby stuff..but cute to walk around once. There's a Diesel & Urban right there too though....plus Virgin & a ton of other places :)

I personally recommend SPICE on 12 & university - amazing thai!

:)

Originally posted by firegirl

FireGirl

Must have been my goddamn cataracts acting up, cause I didn't see shit. But I guess I'll head down there today. Do the vendors only accept cash?