Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We Need Another Club In Downtown To Compete With Space

klubbed

I Think it would be good for Miami if somebody built another club in Downtown and brought good international dj's

like Digweed , Sasha , Nick Warren , Tiesto , Etc . We could have the antidote for space.

Space is good because it was the first with an afterhours shit going on , because the place ain't that much , it's a warehouse on crack avenue , so If someone smart enough jumped in right now , mr Loui$$ will have a lot to worry about.

I Personally think that he has made it this far because nobody else had the balls to compete with him.

So please somebody answer our prayers and build a fucking great club with different styles of musics playing and an afterhour - chill out room , bring good dj's and we will come.

This could be the rebirth of Miami's night life , I think we deserve it , because what makes a venue good is "US" the crowds , our energy and our money , so let's teach them a lesson on how to treat people like they deserve , and people will respond , I think Miami deserves it , don't you guys agree !.

So gentlemen , who's got the money ???

:blown:

I would like a fightclub in downtown. That way everyone could stop going to space and go to fightclub. I would personally like to go toe to toe with Shroomy. He has the hieght, wieght, experience, army background and weapons expertise on his side but I still think there's a chance I can take'm out cause I'm cuban and I scream really LOUD and I intimidate people by talking alot of shit but not really doing anything.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I would like a fightclub in downtown. That way everyone could stop going to space and go to fightclub. I would personally like to go toe to toe with Shroomy. He has the hieght, wieght, experience, army background and weapons expertise on his side but I still think there's a chance I can take'm out cause I'm cuban and I scream really LOUD and I intimidate people by talking alot of shit but not really doing anything.

:laugh: :laugh:

George.... :)

I wont fuck with those cubans, cause even if you win, you then have to deal with their woman, and eveyone knows what happens when you piss off a cuban woman!! Not a pretty picture. I don't want to end up on the back of a milk carton, or be the next John Wayne Bobbitt on Entertainment Tonight.

Forget living room that place is to small and is more to lounge not dance.. Exile is the club to lookout for they are suppose to open in Feb. This club has a lot of potential to start off is huge, probably the size of both blue and red room of space and I heard they are putting in a Nexo- sound system that cranks! I think they are doing hip-hop on weekday but I know there Friday or Saturday is going to be underground.

If somebody is going to give space a run for their money is this club. If they are smart they will bring in big names. As far as their residency a buddy of mine maybe the Saturday DJ If they get this guy you can bet for sure it would succeed this guy is amazing! I wont revile his name so I wont ginks it beside it’s not a sign deal yet.. Hear is a hint he has play in every successful night club in south beach since early 93 and has been gone since 98 due to a big residency in another town.. I’ll let you in on his name as soon as the deal is seal.. I hope it does because “Competition is good it make us better at what we do” Allen Greenspan

I had a discussion with a friend about Exile tonite. He's very 'in the know' and we pretty much laughed about the place. They missed their announced opening date, and their nights aren't looking too good as it speaks. There themes are "Shine", "Sin" and "Midnight Ravers" Well, they ripped off shine from the new Liquid, Sin sounds like a bondage fest, and "Midnight Ravers" sounds like a party my annoying Power 96 loving neighbor would go to.

John wouldn't spin at The Living Room, 90 percent of his audience wouldn't beat the door.

Originally posted by beyondo

[

Beyondo ,I was at a wedding for Sandy and phili a month ago.. It's that it? I might know who you are what's your name ? By the way that was a fun weddding I dance my ass off trance and house for the last 2 hrs! I know Carlos he's a great dj but thats not who i'm talkin about

Originally posted by shroomy

George.... :)

I wont fuck with those cubans, cause even if you win, you then have to deal with their woman, and eveyone knows what happens when you piss off a cuban woman!! Not a pretty picture. I don't want to end up on the back of a milk carton, or be the next John Wayne Bobbitt on Entertainment Tonight.

What happens when you piss off a Cuban woman? Seems to me the worst she could do is sit on you, or maybe scream some of that rapid-fire Spanish at you that makes your ears bleed!