Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious The Roxy And The Clubnyc Heads............

Originally posted by fierydesire

um that was me, like you don't remember:rolleyes:

Do you remember what you told me about my hair?;) And I was the fucked up one:laugh:

yes i do remember everything...i could pick you out of a lineup and tell you everything we talked about but i just couldnt remember the name:mad: ....sorry,,,,,,i will be seeeeeeing you at vinyl....

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by msoprano13

yes i do remember everything...i could pick you out of a lineup and tell you everything we talked about but i just couldnt remember the name:mad: ....sorry,,,,,,i will be seeeeeeing you at vinyl....

well my name is Zehra pronounced like ZARA...got it? haha well i had fun seeing you again for what the 2nd or 3rd time...who knows... BTW, thanx for that compliment....yummmm smells like candy:tongue:

i gotta do this fast cuz im about to leave work.

JUST A GREAT FUCKIN NITE!!!!

me and linabina got there like 11:30 i guess...it was still pretty slow. walked in..sober as shit...and the cp table was there, saw mugz and cotoncandydream....neither of them seemed to remember me from float. :(then more cp heads started pourin in. met so many new people, and chilled with my 'BOYS'. me and lina found pills courtesy of spike..thank god!! i needed that stuff. we all moved fromt he cp table to the back bar, and even more cp people showed up.

SHOUTOUTS TO ALL THE CP HEADS!!!

MSOPRANO----always cool to chill with u, i think i was talkin to u about crazy shit..i was so fucked up

GGFELLA--we didnt get to talk to much..but cool meetin u again

DEE-nice chillin wit u a little too, and thank spike for me...nice shirt btw....did u fall out of it any any point? haha

QUOTH---always a pleasure, sorry we didnt get to talk too much

RONINMESS--ur the fuckin man..we had alot of fun

TRANCERXN112--always cool, we got to talk more than ever b4..amazing how being sober can keep u alert huh? so how was that wall? oh, and can u play that song...ummm rich luzzi i think his name is?

RDANCER--nice to meet u...i never knew u were mike's brother till a few weeks ago

COTONCANDY---nice seein u again..even though u didnt remember me!!!

GIRLY--nice meetin u cutie...i saw u look at me a few times, then u walked right up to me..i thought u were gonna be some chick hittin on me. lol. but then u were like "arent u from the boards?" hahahaha...i guess im not that lucky huh?

ILLOGIK--another one who walked right up to me, and was like "arent u from cp?"

FIERYDESIRE--good talkin to ya..i hope i didnt act too fucked up

REGINAP---nice talkin to too, we met at float right?

GLOWDANCER--i only saw u for like 2 secs...ur fuck buddy was helping u tie ur shirt or something. did we even say hi?

SPRAGGA--ur the coolest. we chilled a little by the speakjers, but i was on the dancfloor alot. i guess ur old ass couldnt survive out there

CLUBKAT---good meetin u. i got ur nipple!!! woohooo!! i guess im a good nipple game player

MOONIE--nice meetin ya..we didnt get to talk much..i think i was too distracted by somethin else, but i dont remember what

PFLOYD---nice meetin u too

BLAZNNY--u were fuckin drunk bro, hahaha

and ot anyone i forgot, im sorry....but i was a mess

VICIOUS was the fuckin man...great set. hide u, fearsome bass, RAPTURE (OMG) , TRIPPIN (OMG), and adrenaline rush....he always fucks with that song and makes it sick. resurrection (that was the remix of space melody that someone mentioned),hurricane...just sick song after sick song. i loved it.

i cant wait till next itme...i gotta take some time off...but maybe i'll be there for his bday party....jan 4 right?

peace out--GSpot

Originally posted by fierydesire

well my name is Zehra pronounced like ZARA...got it? haha well i had fun seeing you again for what the 2nd or 3rd time...who knows... BTW, thanx for that compliment....yummmm smells like candy:tongue:

i promise you at vinyl i will not be shot down at that time and we can run looooooooose on the dance floor:D :D

Originally posted by jennEfer

SERIOUSLY!! And your tall lankyness should have been easy to spot.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: man fuck off with my tall lankynes :tongue: but nah i didnt go to Project, i seen him a buncha times and especially the very first time he played in New York back in July at that FOOTLOOSE party at The Tunnel. ::ahhhhhthosewerethedays:: but yo...fuckin check yer voicemail and ish and get back to me soon. Oh btw...i got service in Tiffany's with NOT A SINGLE PROBLEM...and i was dressed in all black with wide legs, sneakers the whole nine haha it was great. more on that later so hit me up...peace. -Mike (Quoth)

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Grrrowl so much love and Scoob-e your glowsticks are no match for me lol... i probably missed u in the begining cause i had to bounce like 3:45-4 oclock i heard i missed quite a night but i was there for the meetup and a good portion of Vicious' set soooo im not upset

i recognize you from dee's picture post, but we didnt meet. im sure we'll meetup in the next few weeks. soprano, u should have never gave me this vicious set, part 4 been on rotation for 2 days straight now bro. :shake: :shake: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by scoob-e

soprano, u should have never gave me this vicious set, part 4 been on rotation for 2 days straight now bro. :shake: :shake: :bounce: :bounce:

Mike, you're bitch ass tellin me not to send it to anyone and you are sending it around, and you wonder why every1 is getting it. SUCKKKKAAAAAA! :tongue:

Originally posted by roninmess

Mike, you're bitch ass tellin me not to send it to anyone and you are sending it around, and you wonder why every1 is getting it. SUCKKKKAAAAAA! :tongue:

Oh so Mike did give that to you.. I love how everyone is just a selfish bunch of liars when it comes to music..And I'm just so generous..:rolleyes::D