Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy Crap is it cold! Don't ever leave FL!

shroomy

OK, its 18 degrees right now. How did I ever live here. Anyone N of Atlanta should get a free labotomy.

I will never ever ever complain about anything in FL ever again!

Huricane, no problem.

95 outside, big deal.

Just please don't make me come up here from November till April ever again.

This is the Coldest time of the Year....I remeber Trust me when I lived in NYC and would go To the Rocken Eve Show ...Holly shit the cold Pierced to my bones...I felt the cold to my soul...And my unborn children felt it too...( LoL )

Pokes fun at the people in Mia that wear Gloves jackets when the Temp dips below 70 :eek:

Originally posted by shroomy

OK, its 18 degrees right now. How did I ever live here. Anyone N of Atlanta should get a free labotomy.

I will never ever ever complain about anything in FL ever again!

I know - I am going to Utah for a week, today. Needless to say, it won't exactly be steaming rain forest-like in the land of Mormon.

Sometimes I feel that these 72 degree winter days are the only reasons to remain in South Florida. In my eyes, though, this is a very, very big reason. I hate the cold. I like snowboarding but I hate the cold. It gets too cold even in North Florida for me.