Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Like someone so much you pussy out???

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

You ever like someone so much that you pussy out, and dont even try for fear of fucking up... idk its hard to explain but thats what I did... and in retrospect i feel like a dick... oh well, maybe next time...

you fucking pussy...

she digs you

even britney (her bestfriend) thinks so

even britneys future hushand thinks so

even i think so...

stop kicking it to the fat slut... and make your move already

she rich... ehhehehe

she got a house by the water...

mmm....

but shes to hairy for me

hehehehe

I know what ur sayin bro...I'm just like that...There was this girl in one of my classes this semester. The first day I saw her I knew I wanted her. However, I didnt think she was into me. Nonchalantly one day I invited her to a house party we were havin at school. She showed up, and we hooked up. Needless to say, things were kinda akward. I didnt know how to act when I saw her next. After that, I wanted to call her but felt like an ass...I wasnt sure if she was really interested. I guess I blew it. I Suck!!! LOL......

Originally posted by atomicapples

you fucking pussy...

she digs you

even britney (her bestfriend) thinks so

even britneys future hushand thinks so

even i think so...

stop kicking it to the fat slut... and make your move already

she rich... ehhehehe

she got a house by the water...

mmm....

but shes to hairy for me

hehehehe

Like you should talk:rolleyes: You are more of a pussy than DG... :tongue: Turning a girl donw when she asks you for a body shot WTF?:confused:

Originally posted by skeemr4

I know what ur sayin bro...I'm just like that...There was this girl in one of my classes this semester. The first day I saw her I knew I wanted her. However, I didnt think she was into me. Nonchalantly one day I invited her to a house party we were havin at school. She showed up, and we hooked up. Needless to say, things were kinda akward. I didnt know how to act when I saw her next. After that, I wanted to call her but felt like an ass...I wasnt sure if she was really interested. I guess I blew it. I Suck!!! LOL......

LMAO:laugh: I SEE THAT YOU TURNED TO THE "FREAK BOARD":D AH WELCOME...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dgmodel

You ever like someone so much that you pussy out, and dont even try for fear of fucking up... idk its hard to explain but thats what I did... and in retrospect i feel like a dick... oh well, maybe next time...

Rejection is a feeling much worse than the feeling of regret. The best way to overcome the fear of rejection is to develop a crippling fear of regret.---it's the 'I-wish-I-had' syndrome. Make as many mistakes as you can possibly afford to. Just don't make the same mistake twice. It's the attitue I try to take not just with women, but with everything in life. Follow this mantra and your road in life will be paved with gold. :cool: