Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Little Factory Story

so two of my frends get hungry

and decide they want to go outside and get food

however it was cold and their jackets were in coatcheck

so they go up to two random guys and ask if they can borrow their jackets just to go outside for a minute

and they said sure

wait it gets better

so they go to pay for the food with a 20 and the guy asks if they have anything smaller

my friend reaches into the coat pocket

finds a 10 and pays with that

haha

i just thought this was hilarious

first i couldnt believe the guys lent them their jackets

and then they paid with their money

Originally posted by glowdancer

so two of my frends get hungry

and decide they want to go outside and get food

however it was cold and their jackets were in coatcheck

so they go up to two random guys and ask if they can borrow their jackets just to go outside for a minute

and they said sure

wait it gets better

so they go to pay for the food with a 20 and the guy asks if they have anything smaller

my friend reaches into the coat pocket

finds a 10 and pays with that

haha

i just thought this was hilarious

first i couldnt believe the guys lent them their jackets

and then they paid with their money

:rolleyes:grumble.gifgrumble.gifgrumble.gifgrumble.gifgrumble.gif

Originally posted by girly

I think we all have been taking advantage of once but i wouldn't do that to a guy thats being nice to me.. I'm just good like that....

Ingrid tries to take advantage of me all the time... :tongue:

Oh what are we talkin about here?

Well guess what they are busted, the nice guy was me, I gave them my leather jacket. I guess they dont know that Paris is my partner and work with Jonathan Peters. The girl even mentioned our mutual friend Liz Spanno. Her factory days are now numbered, you can even tell her that. I was a bit wrecked, was trying to be nice since was cold outside. Its not about the $ either, all they had to say was they took $10.00 for food, I would of been cool with that, people that know me would know that. Its about principle.

Dmitry

www.JonathanPeters.com

www.NightClubCity.com

Originally posted by dmitry1

Well guess what they are busted, the nice guy was me, I gave them my leather jacket. I guess they dont know that Paris is my partner and work with Jonathan Peters. The girl even mentioned our mutual friend Liz Spanno. Her factory days are now numbered, you can even tell her that. I was a bit wrecked, was trying to be nice since was cold outside. Its not about the $ either, all they had to say was they took $10.00 for food, I would of been cool with that, people that know me would know that. Its about principle.

Dmitry

www.JonathanPeters.com

www.NightClubCity.com

Thats just fucked man. So much for being a nice guy right? I dunno u persoanlly but I know you had part in the Float party for all the msg boards, and that shows class right there in itself.

Dmitry

www.JonathanPeters.com

www.NightClubCity.com

You tell them Dmitry. They have no respect.

that story was far from funny.....nice people always finish last....i hear you about the whole offering thing...im the same way with money...like if i buy something to split i never ask for the money all i want is to be offered and 99% of the time i will not accept it depending on how much it is...

Dmitry

www.JonathanPeters.com

www.NightClubCity.com

Yo D,

Scrams here...

You know you can take certain people and put them into 1000 dresses or suits, but you can't buy class thats something you mom and dad need to teach you.

You are a better man than me cause i would let them fuckin freeze there nipples off. oh well.

i hope you do realize that not everyone is like that.

and i hope the girls realize that was classles childs behavior. in fact i know they will realize because i am a strong believer in waht goes around comes and around and usually 3 fold.

I know d going on a few years now and anyone who knows him knows he will do whatever he can to help someone out in need.

Dmitry, don't let this shit get to you.

Have a Happy and Healthy,and safe Holiday from me and mine to you and yours.

Originally posted by roninmess

Thats just fucked man. So much for being a nice guy right? I dunno u persoanlly but I know you had part in the Float party for all the msg boards, and that shows class right there in itself.

Dmitry is the one who put together and funded the party at float.

Dee just have these girls 86'd from Factory.. Let Paris know you know how she doesn't forget a face.. sorry girls you treaded on the wrong guy.. oh well ya always got Exit to hit on Saturdays. lmfaoooooooooo.

Dmitry

www.JonathanPeters.com

www.NightClubCity.com

:laugh:

Talk about just desserts....

You....you're cool....:D