Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Little Factory Story

Guest gabo
Originally posted by dmitry1

I hear ya, just shows how shady people are in the scene. I was actually with Clubnyc(CP from 96-00) from the beginning, use to help DaVe run this board when it was red and black.

Dmitry

I was always posting back in 96-97!! I am not sure if I remember your sn... werent there alot of dmitrys back in the day? I stopped posting for years cause I didnt have acces to a comp. but I am back

ok i am the biggest idiot

and the worst friend

i got a call and my friend is very mad because i did not know the full story

and she did in fact put the money back once inside of factory

and she is one of principle herself, it matters more to her that her character looks bad

and in fact she is not

she would not lie to me

i am very sorry

i do not want to lose my friends because of this

please pm me when u get the chance

The girl left me a message today on my answering machine, seemed upset. Plus I got an emailed from her friend, says she put the $ back in my pocket. Eitherway, I cant do this to a true factory head, if she did put the $ back then this person that posted this is causing drama, if she did not put it back then I'm sure she is sorry for what she did, she did seem like a nice girl. Lets just forget about this and keep the drama out of NightClubs.

Dmitry

Guest gabo

The girl left me a message today on my answering machine, seemed upset. Plus I got an emailed from her friend, says she put the $ back in my pocket. Eitherway, I cant do this to a true factory head, if she did put the $ back then this person that posted this is causing drama, if she did not put it back then I'm sure she is sorry for what she did, she did seem like a nice girl. Lets just forget about this and keep the drama out of NightClubs.

Dmitry

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ok now lets get back to whats realy important.... clubs and sex!!

Factory drama..................why am I not surprised.

People do fucked up things when fucked up, I have been a culprit in the past but anyone that knows me knows that I am nowhere near as much of a punk as I used to be. However, you can't judge a person by one bad, drug induced, experience.

Dmitry, don't know you but respect what you have done for us little people, but let me say don't let this little experience bring you to not letting her try to make it up to you.

Let her do what she can do to make it up to you for stealing some of your shit and some cash........if she doesn't fuck her.

Originally posted by glowdancer

ok i am the biggest idiot

and the worst friend

i got a call and my friend is very mad because i did not know the full story

and she did in fact put the money back once inside of factory

and she is one of principle herself, it matters more to her that her character looks bad

and in fact she is not

she would not lie to me

i am very sorry

i do not want to lose my friends because of this

please pm me when u get the chance

I say that for the confusion and drama you have caused, you should Dmitry some sexual favors.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

j/k

hey dimitry, since were talkin about drama and factory and u said u work with Paris lemme ask u a question.

why does Paris hate on me every time i come to Factory? i mean im dressed just like everyone else. one day i was with 3 of my boys and of course she turned us away, so i got a group of 7 girls to say we were together and she still wouldnt let me in.

I just wanna hear jp like everyone else and dance. It doesnt ever seem to be that simple with sf and paris.

Originally posted by nightcrawler

hey dimitry, since were talkin about drama and factory and u said u work with Paris lemme ask u a question.

why does Paris hate on me every time i come to Factory? i mean im dressed just like everyone else. one day i was with 3 of my boys and of course she turned us away, so i got a group of 7 girls to say we were together and she still wouldnt let me in.

I just wanna hear jp like everyone else and dance. It doesnt ever seem to be that simple with sf and paris.

I dont think Dmitry could answer for you. Paris is known to be like that. Dont take it personal. Thats Paris for you. She gives me problems some times as well. So i just go there after 6am when she is not at door and I get to dress comfortable with sneakers on. The music doesnt usually get good until that time anyway.

Originally posted by nightcrawler

how much is cover at 6? theres no door problems at all then? i could wear wutever?

The cover is the same as if you went at 4. Its $30. I dont have any problems getting in at that time. The guy at door is mad cool. I wuldnt say you could wear whatever you want, but he is more relxed than Paris is. Just bring a change of clothes and leave it in your car and if you have any problems just go back to the car and change.

dmitry1 will have to think twice before giving up his jacket now just cus of some stupid story. what was so cool about the story? that some guy was being nice and was taken advantage of? sorry, i do'nt mean to cause more drama. i feel dmitry1 is all i'm saying and i think the past is the past. we club to have fun, let's make sure everyone around us has fun too

I dont think Dmitry could answer for you. Paris is known to be like that. Dont take it personal. Thats Paris for you. She gives me problems some times as well. So i just go there after 6am when she is not at door and I get to dress comfortable with sneakers on. The music doesnt usually get good until that time anyway.

So true. I have never personally been turned down by Paris but people I'm with have and consequently, I didn't go. It happens.

"why does Paris hate on me every time i come to Factory? i mean im dressed just like everyone else. one day i was with 3 of my boys and of course she turned us away, so i got a group of 7 girls to say we were together and she still wouldnt let me in"

Well thats the way she is at the door, thats her job. If you go to factory all the time then you should get her an X-mas gift, or Valentine's gift, like a bottle of perfume. It will be the best investment, it works. If you dont go much then just get her some hot Chocolate. She has a warm heart actually, great person.

Not exactly sure why she gives you a hard time, I stand outside with her sometimes, If I would know who you are when you approach the door I would ask her, she's very blunt.

well good luck!.

As for the Advice by Brian and some sexual healing, sounds good to me, not I just got to convience the girl

Originally posted by glowdancer

so two of my frends get hungry

and decide they want to go outside and get food

however it was cold and their jackets were in coatcheck

so they go up to two random guys and ask if they can borrow their jackets just to go outside for a minute

and they said sure

wait it gets better

so they go to pay for the food with a 20 and the guy asks if they have anything smaller

my friend reaches into the coat pocket

finds a 10 and pays with that

haha

i just thought this was hilarious

first i couldnt believe the guys lent them their jackets

and then they paid with their money

I hope they choked on their food.

Naww thats mean Im just kidding...

Well thats the way she is at the door, thats her job. If you go to factory all the time then you should get her an X-mas gift, or Valentine's gift, like a bottle of perfume. It will be the best investment, it works. If you dont go much then just get her some hot Chocolate. She has a warm heart actually, great person.

Not exactly sure why she gives you a hard time, I stand outside with her sometimes, If I would know who you are when you approach the door I would ask her, she's very blunt.

This is very true... I hooked her up with my discount at my store on Black Friday and she now lets me cut the line and shit.