Clubplanet Nightlife Community

holy shit!!

Originally posted by trancend

i wanna play with that pioneer effects processor before i buy it so im inviting myself over

bro, i got that shit built-into my DJM-600 mixer so when u drop down sometime during vaction...they are all yers to play with. But break something, and i break yer fuckin skinny neck into three different vertabrates.

bro, i got that shit built-into my DJM-600 mixer so when u drop down sometime during vaction...they are all yers to play with. But break something, and i break yer fuckin skinny neck into three different vertabrates.

No you do no have that mixer.......I'm coming over (although I don't know you you are now my new best friend).

I've been so hurting to fuck around on that Pioneer piece of genious for a while. I envy.......

*Drool*

Originally posted by djjonstephen

No you do no have that mixer.......I'm coming over (although I don't know you you are now my new best friend).

I've been so hurting to fuck around on that Pioneer piece of genious for a while. I envy.......

*Drool*

hmmm...i guess now no one wants to come to my house and play with my measly standalone efx unit LOL :laugh:

must...get..more...toys! :D

Originally posted by djjonstephen

*Drool*

oh yes i do have that mixer...and i got it for a great price too...it retials for like $1,300 but i dropped $1,100 cash and fuckin-a the sound quality is just fuckin great like, the bass drops a damn good amount of decibels when u drop it...the trim has like a phenomenal decibel range. the only slight complaint i have is that...the sampler built-in isnt all that but like what do u expect u know? its only like 8 seconds worth of time..but it still does the job for slight vocal effects or if u get yerself into a jam with mixing..just take any 4 on the floor beat sample it, and loop it and fuckin not a soul in the room will know that yer looping that one beat cause u can cut it, strectch it, and fuckin tweak it all sorts of ways so it just sounds like a continuous regular 4 on the floor beat. But the general consensus is that..it is a WONDERFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL toy.

Originally posted by quoth

that mixer is so fuckin dope, i envy you.