Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you feel NJ clubbers are a lot less trendy then NYC clubbers?

Originally posted by magilicuti

i do

why do you constantly post on the jersey board stupid topics comparing jersey to nyc???? when i go out to nyc clubs (which is every weekend) more than half of the people are usually from jersey!!

who cares who is more or less "trendy"......i know one thing.....everyone on this board has a lot more class than you.....aren't you the one who posted on the new york board that you were basically having sex on the dance floor at factory with a stripper??? it probably was a trannie....haha...thats pretty cool.....i bet your mother would be proud!!

Originally posted by clubkitty

why do you constantly post on the jersey board stupid topics comparing jersey to nyc???? when i go out to nyc clubs (which is every weekend) more than half of the people are usually from jersey!!

who cares who is more or less "trendy"......i know one thing.....everyone on this board has a lot more class than you.....aren't you the one who posted on the new york board that you were basically having sex on the dance floor at factory with a stripper??? it probably was a trannie....haha...thats pretty cool.....i bet your mother would be proud!!

damn girl...whatta way to blow someone up!!!lol...

People from jersey have much less to work with than people in New york........Where can you find a Diesel, D&G, Versace, or Armani in Jersey besides in short hills..........If you live in new york...its much easier for you to see the latest and trendiest.....Jersey people work with Bang bang, and whatever random Custo stuff Nordstrom has......lol

Ok fist off i think people in new jersey are less trendy. Second i Don't believe brand names make fashion you can look like a model with clothes from marshals (my fav store!) Although i love the way dkny clothes fit me

I also think there is a lot better looking crowd in new jersey. So nyc people have to try harder with there clothes. I am not trying to insult anyone its just my opnion with my many club experience.

¼M

i havent met one person from NY that has impressed me with any sort of style. if anything, i see PLAYED OUT trends like cowboy hats, rhinestone belts and one-sleeved shirts.

dont get me wrong, there are some serious fashion victims in clubs......doesnt matter where their from though......if i cant find things i want in short hills, i go to SoHo........problem solved, you act like there are good stores in Staten Island, BK, Queens and LI.............are you kidding me???? :rolleyes:

get over yourself and NY........its so tired

Originally posted by belladiva26

i havent met one person from NY that has impressed me with any sort of style. if anything, i see PLAYED OUT trends like cowboy hats, rhinestone belts and one-sleeved shirts.

dont get me wrong, there are some serious fashion victims in clubs......doesnt matter where their from though......if i cant find things i want in short hills, i go to SoHo........problem solved, you act like there are good stores in Staten Island, BK, Queens and LI.............are you kidding me???? :rolleyes:

get over yourself and NY........its so tired

haha rite on

first off, people are trendy in their own right.

its not whether your wearing armani or prada, that makes a person trendy. its HOW you wear the armani or prada that makes you trendy. i know a bunch of dorks that wear dkny, armani, prada, gucci, D+G. does that make them trendy: NO. They are still dorks. this whole jersey - new york thing is getting pretty fuckin old already. just because its easier to get the apparel or the latest in fashion in new york, does not mean i can't go to new york and get myself. i shop in jersey - garden state, short hills, but i also shop in the city frequently. ITS NOT ABOUT WHERE YOU LIVE THAT MAKES YOU TRENDY, ITS ABOUT WHO YOU ARE THAT WOULD MAKE YOU TRENDY. And.......... That's it I'm done.

I think ever place is trendy in it's own way...But who really cares??? Ever been to Vinyl, there is not a damn trendy thing about it, but the music is always good and the crowd is chill. It's suppossed to be about going out and having fun, who cares what newest trend is.....Simple fact is, if you don't like somewhere, don't go:)

i do

FIRST YOUR PROBABLY ONE OF THOSE KIDS THAT TELLS EVERYBODY THAT YOUR FROM NEW YORK WHEN YOUR REALLY FROM JERSEY... SECOND 90% OF THE NEW YORK CLUB CROWD IS FROM JERSEY... THIRD YOU PROBABLY SAY THAT ALL JERSEY CLUBS SUCK AND YOU ONLY GO OUT IN THE CITY, WELL LETME TELL U ALITTLE SECRET THE CLUBS IN THE CITY ARE PLAYED OUT. NOT LIKE THEY WERE AT ONE TIME, LOUNGES ARE PHAT.

Originally posted by clubkitty

why? because i can. and i fingered that bitch so she wasn't a transvestite. i know ppl that club in nyc are usually from nj, no shit slut. and what kind of classy "woman" posts shit like this? hatin slut

no need to call anybody names, we are stating what we feel, don't get offended by what clubkitty said, she is not hatin, she telling facts, why would she hate on some girl that you fucked on the dance floor. i doubt she wanted to be the one there with you.

if you know that jersey ppl go to nyc clubs, why did u write this post. your post states that if you think jersey clubbers are less trendy than nyc clubbers. am i right or wrong? personally i think your talking out of your ass. im just stickin up for clubkitty cause no girl she be spoken to in that way. and by the way you have no idea what your talking about magilicuti. And..........

THATS IT I'M DONE!

Magilicuti

I have read some of your posts and they have showed your lack of intelligence combined with an extreme superficial attitude. This post takes the cake. The place where you live can in no way determine the “trendiness” of a person. The Name on the inside of a shirt has even less to do with “trendiness”.

My cousin/ best friend works in Fashion in Milan… she along with anyone in the fashion industry will tell you that Trendy is being able to take anything off the rack and making it look good. My college roommate lives on a farm in Vermont. She makes her own cloths and the will blow your Armani, Versace and other over priced designers away. When you can look good in your mama’s curtains… now that is trendy.

AS for fingering your hoochie on the floor of a club… what makes you think your special? With a girl like that, you probably are one of many. You accomplished nothing that is why they call girls like that “EASY”. Try getting a classy girl to give you the time of day… no Armani will be able to make that happen, because you sound like trash. I have heard trailer dwellers with lot more class.

why? because i can. and i fingered that bitch so she wasn't a transvestite. i know ppl that club in nyc are usually from nj, no shit slut. and what kind of classy "woman" posts shit like this? hatin slut

.....you fingered "that bitch" on the dance floor at factory.....and you are calling me a slut?????......you are brilliant!!!

hahahahahahaha:laugh: hahaha:laugh: hahaha:laugh: hahaha:laugh: hahaha:laugh:

GET LOST!!!!!!!!

Another sign of his stupidity:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72661

Oh and about the fingering the tranny topic, here's a lil somethin I got for you, in case your dumbass hasn't figured this out, I warn the rest of yous this is NASTY:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=584221

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=584225

Have a nice day retart!