Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it fucked up...

fierydesire

I have to laugh.. lol.. because I know where your coming form on this... lol.. u feel fucked up.. but not really.. and well now he can brag that he was used. thats why they are called "boy toys" I've been going thru this stage for a few yrs. I was getting worried that maybe I just couldnt feel for men anymore.... Then I realized, that i could, just needed the right one. And it liberating to be able to kick his ass out after you get what you wanted.. fuck , they do it all the time! :D

so very true.. or the best.. is when they want to call u .. and ur like.. "um .. yeah about that.. I'll call you" It's good to get ur nut off! lol

shit.. we're all human.. ! we get horny too! MF'ers dont even know about this!

Fiery.. we play just as good as they do! and when ur at that point you gotta smack that ass and yell "now say my name BITCH!" (you gotta do that ) lol

Maybe he should have left you a 100$$ bill and Rose on the dresser. Fucking Booty Call it sounds like , which is not wrong.. I notice Girls are more aggressive as they get older then men are, could be because we already reached our sexual peaks at 18 and women go on till like 30 or 32 , something around that vacinity. So as you women get closer to your peaks you get more and more agressive... Which is a good thing for us guys.. Does anyone other men notice this shit ?

I agree with you rdancer, they tend to be more sexually open around their prime 30-34, and I have no problem with that. Nothing better than great sex with no strings attached. well for me that is lol.....I need an older woman to teach me some new tricks.

I have to agree.. I am getting a bit more agressive in my old age.. lol.. I mean We gots needs too! and why would she call the cab for him, did she call one to have him come over?

I know that sounds harsh.. but really.. not like the guys care.. they like being used.. they really do! All girls on the board.. ur assingment for the weekend is to USE as many guys as possible for your pleasure only... then kick his ass out...lol

then post what u learned from the experiance... :D

Originally posted by lecy337

I have to agree.. I am getting a bit more agressive in my old age.. lol.. I mean We gots needs too! and why would she call the cab for him, did she call one to have him come over?

I know that sounds harsh.. but really.. not like the guys care.. they like being used.. they really do! All girls on the board.. ur assingment for the weekend is to USE as many guys as possible for your pleasure only... then kick his ass out...lol

then post what u learned from the experiance... :D

VICIOUS

Im not Vicious...

dont get me wrong.. I mean I love to cuddle and make love and all that sweet stuff.. but well when your in "pimp mode" you have no feelings and it's just FUCKING.. and it feels good to be on the other side sometimes.. I mean it's almost Ironic when the guy cares more, and ur like.. thanks I'm finished you can leave now. I dunno maybe it's just me. It's FUN.. but I like the nice stuff.. but it has to be with the right person thats all...(geesh)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by lecy337

Im not Vicious...

dont get me wrong.. I mean I love to cuddle and make love and all that sweet stuff.. but well when your in "pimp mode" you have no feelings and it's just FUCKING.. and it feels good to be on the other side sometimes.. I mean it's almost Ironic when the guy cares more, and ur like.. thanks I'm finished you can leave now. I dunno maybe it's just me. It's FUN.. but I like the nice stuff.. but it has to be with the right person thats all...(geesh)

ll even give my bitches cab fare if it means I wont have to see them another second longer after I bust all over them.:tongue::D