Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You decide

The fact of the matter is that I'm a House head and damn proud of it. My friends are all little Tranced out E-Tards and juice heads. I accept that fact. The problem is that I want to go to Vinyl for new years and they are split between Sound Factory and Exit. I want to hang out with my crew but New Years only comes once a year. Do I roll with them or do I stick to my guns and rock it out with Danny?

id have to say on NYE def hang out with your friends. mine are coming from pheonix friday and they wanna go to exit :( (they dont know any better) when they get here so ill have to drag my ass there friday, but vinyl on nye. I go where they go.

I say: FIND NEW FRIENDS!! :laugh:

No, no, just kidding..

Um, well the decision is really yours, but think of a few things before making your choice (1) are they friends that you see all the time that can live without you for one night? (2) do you have anyone else to go to Vinyl with instead (3) how bad do you REALLY wanna go to Vinyl (4) would going to SF or Exit be so bad anyways? (5) follow your heart!! LOL.. do what you want to, things work out either way. You know you're gonna have a hot time on New Year's..