Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTn: everyone at Psuedo

siceone

Originally posted by fierydesire

babe why must you apologize every time you go out...You are perfectly fine..except for all the ass grabbing;) BTW..where is your girlfriend...:laugh:

Grabbing, spanking and don't forget licking...lol...don't worry you were having a good time ;) But Zehra...don't you know that his gf went home w/ someone else?! :::sheds a tear for carl::: ;)

ya see!!! this is what im talking about! the time this kitty doesnt make it, sice decides to get all dirrrttyyy.....grrrrr eat me!:mad:

Z, i got your voice mail all too late hun! I was high on some sleeping pills cause i got a cold that...boohoo...is making this kitty feel like crap. Ugh and i missed all the action too!!!! :(

f u all for being healthy ;)

Originally posted by clubkat

ya see!!! this is what im talking about! the time this kitty doesnt make it, sice decides to get all dirrrttyyy.....grrrrr eat me!:mad:

Z, i got your voice mail all too late hun! I was high on some sleeping pills cause i got a cold that...boohoo...is making this kitty feel like crap. Ugh and i missed all the action too!!!! :(

f u all for being healthy ;)

Heh heh - I was there too - so u truly missed out!

Bad Kat!! :eek:

Originally posted by cintron

okay. spread em, grab the bedpost and hold the fuck on.

yo fiery- what do you think Jon's roomie said the next morning when he saw her? hehe.

do u think he screamed like a lil bitch? :tongue:

Jon's roomie didn't know what happned the next day...haha:laugh: I don't think Jon cares to tell him either. Shit I wouldn't want to remember that...:laugh:

I think they ditched her before the cab ride...hehe

Yea D..you need to get your ass out Thurs...Spragga will be thre. Plus they were playing reggae and hip hop..woo hoo. But feel better hun

Jon's roomie didn't know what happned the next day...haha I don't think Jon cares to tell him either. Shit I wouldn't want to remember that...

I brought it up to him the next day. He didn't have a clue of what she really looked like. He was really fucked up though......he was passed out at the Leopord Lounge and got kicked out.

That was funy though.

Everyone really fuckin wasted.