Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly F U post...........

A big FU to this week for almost being over....I haveto go back to work Jan 2! Vacation went too fast.

A big FU to myself for consuming the amount of alcohol that I did lst night at Joeys. Im not feeling so well today :yuck:

Finally, a big FU to lesdig for being such a skirt..JUST KIDDING! Hey Les, cant wait till NYE at Bunka so we an see the real skirt and his new "moves":laugh:

OK, this is a HUGE FU......my company just moved into a new office and today is my first day here. I have an F'n smaller office....and there is no light. This F'n SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

:bigfinger :finger: :bigfinger :finger: :bigfinger :finger: :bigfinger :flame: :flame: :flame:

Originally posted by cigs

OK, this is a HUGE FU......my company just moved into a new office and today is my first day here. I have an F'n smaller office....and there is no light. This F'n SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

:bigfinger :finger: :bigfinger :finger: :bigfinger :finger: :bigfinger :flame: :flame: :flame:

At least you have an office!!!!

A HUGE ASS F.U. goes to my next door neighbors fat disgusting white trash kid who plays his fuckin music so god damn loud that I have to bang on the walls!!! Its sounds like thunder! I have no clue what it is, but I FUCKING HATE THAT FAMILY!!!

FU to:

1. the girl who told me she was gonna come see me spin, came to my bar, but didnt even come say hi

2. the drunk asshole bouncer who came up to me and started fucking with my hair while i was in the middle of a mix (train wreck avoided thankfully)

3. the girl that wanted to hook up but left while i was in the middle of a mix, and couldnt talk to her

sometimes i think i should just train wreck the whole night...at least id have more time to get girls!!!

BG

a big huge fucking FU go fuck yourself to asshole friends who stab u right in the back when it comes to a guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggun: don't u just love when that happens?!?! chicks b4 dicks my ass....this is why i hate girls and try to stay with the guys!!! fucking bitches!!! and another fu to guys who tell u one thing and do another...i am gettting shit on here majorly!!!! however...on a good note...i was sent home sick yesterday from work and went out and drank my ass of till like 4:30 this morning...needless to say my wicked hangover was mistaken for still being sick and i got to go home again.....but i'm still pissed.. :mad3: :bigfinger :unhappy:

BIG F-U to work again this friday!!! Im still fuckin here, and all my friends have half days!! WTF! Company owner and my boss is a billionare, you would think hed be somewhat considerate...

Hey Rocketfuel, you out there too??? It was me and you last friday sweets! Gimmie some bitchin!!!;)

Oh yeah, and F-U to my company again for NO xmas bonus!!

And F-U in advance to whomever the doorpeople will be at clubs this NYE keepin people outside freezing there asses off to kill some of the open bar time..

PEACE!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

F U to the plumber who TOLD me he turned the water off at my dock but yet the pipe burst yesterday!!!!!!!

DICKHEAD!!!!!!

Dock..hmmm what kind of boat, blackrock?

I visit this board just for this... what a great post!

A huge FU goes out to my tire for going flat on Wednesday!!!! :shoot:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

22 foot walkaround Chris Craft.....getting up there in age and hours (1989, 479 hours) but it gets the peeps to the floating parties during the day and the bars at happy hour!!!!!!!!

Luhrs 34 over here (signature) ...floating party for sure!!! :bounce:

Anyway FU to the clock for not ticking fast enough!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

FUCK YOU to me:cry: :cry: :cry:

fuck you to me:blown:

fuck you me:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

fuck you meeeeeeeee:puke: :puke

fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK every fucker

Whaaaaatttt??????

Tempkid, I think you've gone crazy!