Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just Freakin Great!!!!!

Originally posted by anthony

Friends bailed out on me,so now I'm left to party by myself at Earth for New Years.

Bunch of Fucking Bastards.2002 meet new people and make new friends.

AWWW soryr to hear that. But my friends did the same thing to me. We were supposed to go to a party tonite and yesterday afternoon they decided to call and make excuses.

ANd NYE, Same story. I think I might end up at home with my roomie and his friends and family:(

Originally posted by anthony

I've gone out by myself most of the time.But for New Years would be nice,especially we lost 6 friends of ours in the WTC attack,and my neighbor and her 5 year old son were killed on flight 587.

I definitely understand. You should be with special people, Well what are your friends going to do if not hang with you?

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

It pisses me off when friends start making excuses for not wanting to go out...:mad: :mad: :mad: Oh Boy...I've HEARD them ALL!!!!:mad: :mad:

So true,but trying not to let it get the best of me.

Tonite I'll hit Refuge at Sound Factory tonite.

Feeling depress right now.

Guest gabo

I am going to hear junior. and tastyt is gonna come with me so theres two. I am sure there will be plenty of cp heads there. btw can you dress comfy like you did at twilo?? or are they strict?? I need some info.