Clubplanet Nightlife Community

12/28 roxy

bkissa

my first time at the club and i think its great. vicious was amazing. happy b-day. the club is very nice and comfy itself, and all the people working there seem very cool.

only 1 element lacking...the crowd. but i guess its because its a new party it should soon develop its own personality. i thought that was WEAK though that by 5 everyone was gone and they had to close the club early. where did the energy go? amatuers. give it time i guess.

so glad to meet pigpoppanils, tommyc, illogik, and of course danni (most OBLIVIOUS driver in the world) :laugh:

also a pleasure as always to see again girly, karch, roninmess, quoth, dee...and...and i still havent had the chance to sleep so my head is not working.

i think the cp count had to be much higher though judging from the meetup post i started. (which i neglected to go to....sorry.)

so in short, thank u cp members for making the party, because i know you guys were the ones who did not tire and wanted more more more at the end. thank u j. vicious for giving me some beats i can really bug out to. and thank you roxy staff, you guys are great.

great night. (of course friday is only practice for sat ;) )

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sup.... just got in from Vinyl, I guess that's where everyone went after 5 :) I thought the crowd was very good or maybe my standards have lowered but I thought all the girls were pretty good looking, and there were more than a few slammin ones.

I recognized Dee (one of the slammin ones of course), GeorgeF, Nick (glowsticks) and his friend Dave (wonderbread on VIP). Met roninmess early on too

Vicious... he did better than at Factory, but still a little weak IMO. I'm so not down with the way he interrupts a sick track or a sequence of sick tracks (or sick vocals) with bullshit fillter. Danny on the other hand :cool:

i had such a good time last night....too bad we didnt meet, i met so many people and had fun applying clubplanet tattoos

it was my first time seeing vicious and i really liked it

quotes for the night

"DEBORAH COX RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"there will be no stomping in sweater...."

so you guys got to witness me dressed up....i hope you got some good pics cuz you probably wont see it again!

my feet hurt from stomping so much....

i have to eat breakfast

Originally posted by aphelion

Ah yes ronin told me "that guy with eight thousand posts" is here...:eek:

:tongue::laugh:

Last night was insane. I thought about 5 times better then opening night. The crowd was mad YOUNG in the begining and I was a little worried... but as I told Cottoncandydream and spragga... Grass on the field, play ball; no grass on the field play in the mud... then out of no where the place filled up... Id say equal or bigger than last week. And it was a hot crowd at that.

Met up with trancend and joe g when I got in there. Saw the usual characters... sexyd, ccd, girlie, ummmm wtf, mind blank here, karch, quoth, millertime, bkissa, someother ppl here, couple others there, fierydesire, spragga, laverndermeanace, a lot of others, sorry if i missed you. OKAY... now whos the girl I met at Tiesto at Exit and I met again lastnight??? I totally forgot your name, and I lost you after the meetup. Someone let me know.

Vicious was great coming to the meetup to take pics... i got a good group shot. Soprano....I asked him about the song ID for that "I know what you did last summer".... I gotta email him a clip of it, so soooooon we will hear it. :)

Deborah Cox was awsome I thought. We got like a mini concert for christ sakes.

As for Vicious...... siiiiiiiiiick night.... Trip to uranus over needle destruction was H O T! Im not goin to get into the set cause I have to go to work now, but believe me... better than last week.

Can not wait to see whats in store for us next week!:eek:

only 1 element lacking...the crowd. but i guess its because its a new party it should soon develop its own personality. i thought that was WEAK though that by 5 everyone was gone and they had to close the club early. where did the energy go? amatuers. give it time i guess.

bkissa only amutuer may be u if u knew anything about roxy parties (big fridays with boris) they always cleared out by 5 sometimes earlier. not surprising at all

Originally posted by wakeup

i had to leave by 5:00 cuz i was hurting !!

Originally posted by bkissa

my first time at the club and i think its great. vicious was amazing. happy b-day. the club is very nice and comfy itself, and all the people working there seem very cool.

so glad to meet pigpoppanils, tommyc, illogik, and of course danni (most OBLIVIOUS driver in the world) :laugh:

also a pleasure as always to see again girly, karch, roninmess, quoth, dee...and...and i still havent had the chance to sleep so my head is not working.

i think the cp count had to be much higher though judging from the meetup post i started. (which i neglected to go to....sorry.)

so in short, thank u cp members for making the party, because i know you guys were the ones who did not tire and wanted more more more at the end. thank u j. vicious for giving me some beats i can really bug out to. and thank you roxy staff, you guys are great.

great night. (of course friday is only practice for sat ;) )

Sorry about not meeting you and Danni at abaya . I was running late so I went straight to roxy and of course did't see you two. Next time.. :D

i had such a good time last night.. i though it was much better than opening night.. Alot more crowded..Deborah Co omg she put on a goddam concert she was so off the hook. The Lingerie show wow I got to peep some sexy, almost naked mofo bitches.JOhnny all I got to say is I thought he was outstanding as usual.Song of the night FLY LIFE. Woah i can't believe he played this.This place is definitely a place I will continue going back to...To everyone I saw last night lots of love.. And to swingep.. Mwuah-talk to u soon.. To everyone else love u..:)

Originally posted by trancend

quotes for the night

"DEBORAH COX RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"there will be no stomping in sweater...."

so you guys got to witness me dressed up....i hope you got some good pics cuz you probably wont see it again!

my feet hurt from stomping so much....

i have to eat breakfast

"There will be no stomping in sweaters!!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DUDE that BETTER be part of your sig from this day on :D

For myself, there will no longer be stomping in a button down shirt and shoes. Goddammit my fucking feet are KILLING me today! :mad:

I'm not gonna go into a whole roll call, so I had a great time with all you CP peeps last night. You all made the party, as usual. :D

I am glad everyone had a great time at the meet up. It was fun as HELL. :D SHOUTS TO THE CPer's that came down. DAMN IS IT ME or are we growing in NUMBERS????:idea: DANNY S. Thanks for hanging with our board for the night.

OK the run Down:

JOHNNY VICIOUS: Thank you for making my kids happy. It was greatly appreciated. And thank you for being incredible every time we hear you.

SEXXY Dee: 6 AM OMG I AM GOING TO PUERTO RICO WTF???

TRANCEND: I NEED A SPONGE THIS IS JUST NOT CUTTING IT, HOW'S THAT TAPE TASTE?

LAVENDER: MOMMY CAN I HAVE A GRILLED CHEESE AND FRIES? MAN AM I GOOD?? I MADE IT TO SF @ 5:58

JOEG: ROAD RAGE IS BAD!!

SNOOZI8: DAMN PETEY's GETTING OLD

RONIN: THAT FAN CLUB IS GROWING, by LEAPS and BOUNDS

RAGGA: FINALLY THE NIPPLE GAME IS A FOOT

FIERY: YO IT IS TOO F***ING COLD AT THIS TABLE, STOP GIVING MONEY TO STREET PEOPLE JUSTIN *WHAPPP*

BORIS: BLONDES DO HAVE MORE FUN!!!

JenniEfer: GOD STOP FOLLOWING ME TO EVERY CLUB ;) she has a fan club too *AHEEM*

BREEZE: I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS :tongue:

BigPoppa: SO YOU WANNA BE A MAD HOE MEMBER??

QUOTH: NO WAY THAT MIKE RIZZO :laugh:

JOEYDOLLAZ: HI LAINIE, I MISSED YOU, **BIG HUGGG** GOT A DRINK TICKET?? :rolleyes:

SCHWINGE: Hitting Johnny off with the Mix, Good Job!!:cool::D

Too all those I didn't mention forgive me, I am TIRED and for some reason I have to pack for Puerto Rico.

Good Meet up Guys.

Dee where are the pics????:confused:

I think last night was better then the first week. In my opinion. The crowd was good looking. Carlo Caruso was aight. I preferred Shawn Ink from the first week that opened for VIcious, but Caruso was aight. Deborah Cox performance was ok. I'm not too big of a fan of performances. I think it might of dragged on a little more then a should of. But I guess the performances are a girlie thing I dunno, all the girls seemed to be all into the performance last night. Johnny Vicious sick as usual. That track he played right after Deborah Cox came off the stage..... crazyy fucken track. He played that children remix again. Went nuts for that song again.

Good meeting all the peeps from CP, Girly, Roninmess, quoth, Bigpoppanilis(I think I might of misspelled your name again), bkissa,Sexybabydee, cotoncandydream, scott finesse, fiery desire, JennEfer. And ofcourse it was really awesome meeting Johnny Vicious for the first time. That was probably the highlight of my evening. Thanks Vicious for coming out to meet everyone.

Next week Johnny Vicious's Birthday. The possibilites are endless for that night!

Karch

Guest danni133

The meetup.....

Johnny was awesome! I had seen him once before and nothing compared to this time. Deborah was really great also, so that was prolly one of the highlights for me.

Marina (Kissa) great time just as we suspected. Next time, SF man! No place like home;)

Ed (Vodkaredbull) lol...i talked to you already this morning so you know how riled up I am, not getting to show my killer moves! Another time.....and remember stay away from people whp are minors! lol That should be more of a lesson to me than anything :eek:

Spragga, SexxyD, Quoth, and everyone else I met last night: Great tome meeting you guys. We'll have to do it again

~Danielle

I had a great time last night. I had not planned on going out at all but it was my job to play babysitter for 4 new clubbers. They ended up in the hip-hop room the whole night, and that is just not my scene... so i let them do thier thing and I stayed on the main floor.

Deborah Cox was fawkin awesome!!! But I do have one speculation about Johnny V's set. Didn't it seem very similar to last friday's set? There were alot of tracks I remembered from last week, and they were played in a similar order and approximately at the same time of the nite.... weird.

Other than that... I had a great time last night, and It was great seeing you all again. Hope to see the pics up soon!!

Originally posted by spragga25

My back is KILLING me!!!

I am seriously too old for this shit!

But the couches (and pillows) were phat! :cool:

Nice seeing y'all again :D

Couches and pillows...damn Adam that reminds me of your pseudo post too! :D And you are NOT too old...I missed Roxy this week b/c I was out barhopping w/ my roommate & friends, but I'll be there another time...so your old bones better be too!

:D Glad everyone had a blast :)