Dancing: Guido Style

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by boreese

Wishful thinking, umm, maybe NOT

yea, the meetin could be quite beneficial

cause guidos could just cum into their bags and save us all the trouble of washing unknown sticky substances off our shoes ;)

i think that's an excellent idea. then they'd be called guido'-(s)cum-bags. and the bag ladies can then donate the sperm to the NJ keep the guido dance tradition support group. [of course there are nastier things the bagiies could do with the sperm, but let's not go there]. one thing is for sure:

guidos don't have *lazy* sperm - it dances its way to vag*ina.

:D :D :D

Originally posted by zlatang

i think that's an excellent idea. then they'd be called guido'-(s)cum-bags. and the bag ladies can then donate the sperm to the NJ keep the guido dance tradition support group. [of course there are nastier things the bagiies could do with the sperm, but let's not go there]. one thing is for sure:

good idea

well I'm sure some of the bag ladies will keep the sperm for their own fulfilment

and how u would u know bout the dancin sperm anyway

did u go c the "Lord of the Sperm Dance" off off off way off B-way AGAIN? :confused:

Originally posted by zlatang

I do believe that scumbag was actually a reference to a used condom...(s)cumbag...oh well, anyways...

See, this is great...immediately proceeding after the Guido cums into the handbag, the owner of the said handbag would have to throw it out somewhere, therefore NOT BEING ABLE TO DUMP IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DANCEFLOOR AND DANCE AROUND IT, as they do...

uh...two birds with one stone?!

Dont forget the female guido "Booty dance".

In which they spread their legs with their hands on their thigs

bend slighty forward then proceed to make their rear

spaz out of control.

This is usually followed by a male guido...who is uncontrolably

drawn in to the "Booty dance". The male guido places himself behind the female guido holding out his arms to block other male guidos also drawn towards the booty dance.

Then the guidos begin to dry shag each other. The procedings after this ordeal are quite intresting though.

:hump: I couldn't agree with this shit more!!! Can that even be classified as dancing?!?!?!? :hump:

Originally posted by gwyllion

What's up with the guidos with cheerleading moves (the "V" arms and the hop, skip, and a jump)??? I mean, I thought these were the guys who made fun of the male cheerleaders in high school.

oh who knows who they made fun of...i think that any kind of dancing that can be associated with being athletic is the guido style...exposing the body is a MUST for them

- The stair master: almost like jogging in place to the beat but lifting your feet as high as possible.

- How about those that absolutely do not dance at all, rather they scan the floor for those guidette "booty dances". They lay dormant and wander the floor, bumping into everything. When they spot said "dance", or any hot girl dancing, they begin to grope away from behind. They get pushed off and the cycle begins again.

Originally posted by sneakerpimp

- The stair master: almost like jogging in place to the beat but lifting your feet as high as possible.

- How about those that absolutely do not dance at all, rather they scan the floor for those guidette "booty dances". They lay dormant and wander the floor, bumping into everything. When they spot said "dance", or any hot girl dancing, they begin to grope away from behind. They get pushed off and the cycle begins again.

so true:laugh:

what about the so-caled "i wanna lick my nipple" dance in which the guido shows his buffed tongue and moves his head down so as to show how flex(ible) he can be.....it's also a foreplay for "i can blow my co*k/ i don't need you girls" coreography.....:D

Originally posted by brooklynkid

add to the list:

1. The rotating sprinkler head

2. The lawn mower pull-start

hahaha... i was sitting in my chair and I started doing #2, and I actually had to stand up and leave the room to stop laughing... omg... i'm gonna do that the next time i'm out....

Originally posted by maximman

hahaha... i was sitting in my chair and I started doing #2, and I actually had to stand up and leave the room to stop laughing... omg... i'm gonna do that the next time i'm out....

the problem really is that we all may start dancing like that....and then we'd be like guidos....however, one also has to LOOK LIKE a guido to BE one.....so we are safe!:laugh:

Originally posted by brat4life81

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think this is one of the funniest posts i have read! and its all soooooo true! i just want to kick them in their gresy heads! but i think the most fun is secretly going up behind them and mocking their little dances! and the second they notice ;)

hmmm, and the second they notice - what? they beat you up?

"yooo, watcha doin man, imiting* me or wat? i'm gonna take you down dude man.....~punch punch~"

* it stands for imitating

of course, some guidos would never realise they are imitated, because they are so_______(you know what)

good luck:blank: