Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dancing: Guido Style

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back from SF (Guido Haven) and I saw all the dances that you guys mentioned including the "I'm so spastic and out of control that I knock everyone over while flailing my arms widly and kicking"...I had some guy elbow me in the arm...another guy PUNCHED ME in the face...and some scary rollin shim spilt it's water all over me.

GUiDOS are Just SiMPLY HiLARiOUS:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Why do they have to PLURALIZE EVERYTHING???? For ex:

"Ay Oh...Wanna go to "EXiTS" tonight???" Ummm isn't there only ONE EXIT?"

"Ay Oh...I used to go to "TWiLOS" all Da Time?" THere always was, and always will be only ONE TWiLO!!!!

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

GUiDOS are Just SiMPLY HiLARiOUS:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Why do they have to PLURALIZE EVERYTHING???? For ex:

"Ay Oh...Wanna go to "EXiTS" tonight???" Ummm isn't there only ONE EXIT?"

"Ay Oh...I used to go to "TWiLOS" all Da Time?" THere always was, and always will be only ONE TWiLO!!!!

LMAO :laugh: :laugh:

COME ON...does anyone *really* still say AY OH anymore???

T minus one day till VINYLS! :D

Originally posted by fierydesire

Did they offend you guido? hahaha

:laugh: :laugh:

God all your descriptions are accurate....Damn allw e need is a pic of one fo them...

I will def be sure to bring my camera morrow and post a whole SPREAD of this fine ass slabs of beef in all their glorious motion....lol

Originally posted by apollon4

You guys got it all wrong...........Its called the meathead shuffle because 75% of guidos are also classified as meatheads the dance is reffered to as the Meathead Shuffle.

meathead shuffle:laugh: :laugh: One of my friends was doing this the other night...haha ..he hit it right on target...for all jokes

My all time favorite, which my british friends imitate mercilessly, is the classic guido prance, that I have re-named "Step-in-time" after the Dick VanDyk number from Mary Poppins. This is a combo of the "start the lawnmower" arm, then stepping lively with legs turned out, bring the knees up, and sort of prancing, chest puffed out, in search of females who might be impressed with their odd mating dance. For this, the guido must also press his lips forward tp make a serious, "toughguy", duck-impression type face.

Then there is the "scarecrow", in which the guido has his arms straight out to the side like a "T" and steps/sways to the beat.

Then there are the variations of various lifts this guys do in the gym...only they make them into dances. For instance, the curl dance is when the guido dances and has his arms flexed like if he was halfway done a curl. Etc, etc...

Originally posted by saigray

My all time favorite, which my british friends imitate mercilessly, is the classic guido prance, that I have re-named "Step-in-time" after the Dick VanDyk number from Mary Poppins. This is a combo of the "start the lawnmower" arm, then stepping lively with legs turned out, bring the knees up, and sort of prancing, chest puffed out, in search of females who might be impressed with their odd mating dance. For this, the guido must also press his lips forward tp make a serious, "toughguy", duck-impression type face.

you forgot the one were it looks like there picking apples or something out of tree and putting it under their armpit, then completing the ritual by doing 360's through out the dance...

all of these are mad funny... lol...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ROTFLMAO!!!