Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Too Many Men!!!

fierydesire

Originally posted by fierydesire

Is there ever to many men? Hmm, I'm wondering if I can hold them all down?;) hehe

Thanks for throwing all your sexcapades into our faces, someone's not bragging. But anyways how many of those guys are actually guys you want anyways? Sorry if I'm bitching but I just hung out with a girl I really liked and she turned out to be a girl I see myself being friends with, and therefore my number is back to zero:( :( :( :( :(

Care to elaborate? :D

About two years back (when I was young and silly ;) ), I tried juggling five guys and two girls... let's just say it backfired on me HORRIBLY, and I definitely learned my lesson.

My current boyfriend doesn't mind my dating girls... I'm casually seeing a gorgeous sweetie at my school, and am dying to take her out in NYC (she's never been--think Sound Factory would be a good place to break her in?). We'll see what happens...

Sorry for the detour, but bottom line is... have fun, stay safe, and keep in mind what you may be risking...

As for friends, well... you can never have enough of those, irregardless of gender. :heart:

Can't sleep,

~kitten >^.^<

Well, I'm not bragging nrgy...But I do talk to a couple different men. I don't sleep with all of them. Cause that is plain stupid. There are way to many diseases out there and no way I want to risk getting pregrant. But anyway I guess I will just have fun and do my thing. ;):hump::tongue: hahaha

There are way to many diseases out there and no way I want to risk getting pregrant.

Umm any one hear of a condom??Safe sex its 2002 for crying outloud.

oh and by the way you spelled PREAGNANT wrong.

Happy New Year.

And excuse me I was typing fast.

Shit I know its PREGNANT fool:tongue:

And you have a good Happy :hump:Year

I did the same but i figured since i got caught by synderella (Damn it.) i wasnt gonna go back and edit.

Originally posted by kostaP

Umm any one hear of a condom??Safe sex its 2002 for crying outloud.

oh and by the way you spelled PREAGNANT wrong.

Happy New Year.

Umm did you read what she wrote at all? She doesn't sleep with all these men. Nothing wrong with having some on the back burner ;)

I'd enroll in that hooked on phonics class asap :cool:

as long as u have not agreed to be exclusive with one of them it is fine!! there is nothing wrong with having more than one man in your life((on different levels)) as long as no one is getting lied to or hurt!! besides i like to have back ups cause most of the guys i get involved with turn out to be major assholes!!!