Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks to Swank

Once again I had a blast at this place. Platinum has yet to disappoint me. Opening Dj Aaron Swank unbelievable track selection and on point with his mixing. Talk about deep dark dirty evil tech. As for Mark Amatucci what can I say the kid is on point mixing wise and his programing is even better. Lots of energy and great vibe in that place the whole entire night with nothing but pretty people everywhere. I know I am a newbie and haven't posted much, but if you haven't checked out this party I strongly suggest it.

see ya tomorrow night....if i don't hear my fight club track before draper comes on, i might have to leave you off the list for the next release.

a little bird told me that draper cancelled and you will be up there ALL NIGHT? is it true? we should all be soo lucky:cool:

I want all of you to think before you believe things because this is the second time this happened...when we opened, everyone said Vicious wasn't coming because he didn't think it was gonna be good...lmfao....Let's think rationally here for a second because I know you are all bright people...let's say you are a DJ...I offer you between $1000 and $10,000 to spin at a club for a night. I have already paid you a percentage of that and broadcast your name all over the radio and newspapers. The day you are supposed to spin, you say "hmmm...maybe I'll just cancel and sit on my ass tonight and watch the Grinch who stole Christmas. Who cares if I never get hired again anywhere because I am unreliable....who cares if I get sued because of this silly contract...who cares if I have to give back this money..."

No, my friends...

Think people, think.

As usual...nuthin but luv-

Slate