Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's SUCH a FUCKING turnoff when...

sassa

Originally posted by q-ny

Seriously, if you're with a guy for more than a fuck.....then that's about the shallowest thing I've ever heard from a girl.

ok so u wouldnt find it a turn off if some girl u were seein took her clothes off and she was hairy as all hell and smelt like rotten tunafish or her nipples were inverted something like that?? lol ... comon... just b/c u may be with someone for more than a fuck doesnt mean that if something turns u off physically about the person that ur automatically "shallow" :blank:

Originally posted by linabina

ok so u wouldnt find it a turn off if some girl u were seein took her clothes off and she was hairy as all hell and smelt like rotten tunafish or her nipples were inverted something like that?? lol ... comon... just b/c u may be with someone for more than a fuck doesnt mean that if something turns u off physically about the person that ur automatically "shallow" :blank:

Thats a real colorful depection, i think im going to be sick :puke:

This is why I tell all potential sexual partners beforehand that despite my charming wit and overwhelming machismo, I am actually hung like a tic tac (right before it dissolves).

That way, if the girl sticks around, she won't be shockingly disappointed. Come to think of it, they usually don't stick around. Perhaps this is a coincidence?

:hey:

Originally posted by az-tec

Wow..I really want to see what an inverted nipple looks like:confused: :confused:

sounds interesting...lol

az-tec, gimme a call, ill hook u up with this girl named diana i knew from high school... mucho inveted nipples.

short story---------> 10th grade fuckin house party at my boy chris's, people were drunk and so was she and she decided to take her top off and lots of the horny drunk boys pissed laughin cause of the phenom that was before them...INVERTED NIPPLES!!!! man, we just lil 15-16 yr old kids hehe

Originally posted by q-ny

So you'd break up with someone that's hairy?

Um...that my dear is the defintion of shallow.

settle down over there :rolleyes:

like linabina said, we're talking about TURN-OFFS, not breaking up with someone you have feelings for. thats what booty calls are for --- hot guy/girl you use for ass, period. since there are no feelings there, the only thing to turn you on is their LOOKS!!!

Originally posted by quoth

az-tec, gimme a call, ill hook u up with this girl named diana i knew from high school... mucho inveted nipples.

short story---------> 10th grade fuckin house party at my boy chris's, people were drunk and so was she and she decided to take her top off and lots of the horny drunk boys pissed laughin cause of the phenom that was before them...INVERTED NIPPLES!!!! man, we just lil 15-16 yr old kids hehe

:laugh: OH my god I would have been mortified....I have never seen an inverted nipple...

Originally posted by sassa

...the guy you're with gets naked for the first time..and you don't like what you see...damn, small skinny dick, a gut, and hair on his back was NOT what I expected...:mad:

i guess this happened in your trip to the east coast??hope it wasn't all bad

me, i'd hate it if any guy got naked for me

Sassa i understand what you are talking about. It's not shollowness it is your preference. I don''t find it sexy when a guy is hairy so when you go to lick his nipple you get a freakin hair ball. I like my men smooth and hard. Not sayin there is any thing wrong with the other guys but just not my cup of tea

• 2 weeks later...

;) I don't know about all that, I mean, a guy I like right now has kind've a little gut, and I like it. I don't know about his package but I don't think I would care at this point. He don't shave his face every day, neither or wear real nice clothes. Not that I don't know what he'd look like thinner and shaved, dressed real nice, I do-that's the funny thing. Because that's what his identical twin brother is like.

Heyoh!

They're frickin Hot O-I-T's.