Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vinyl review!!!!

Wow, where do I even start..... I just got home from BK Mike's place (thanks again, bro)....

Justin: You f'ing tool, that 1 pic you took is of me completely blowing up.... and if I wasn't so blown up I would have taken the camera from you... :D

Pete & Tiffany: Always great to see you... Whatever I blabered out my mouth is from the heart... hehe...

Shannon: Casualty of the party.... hope you feel better... (props to Mike (totallyoff) for taking supergood care of our mommy....) Thanks for entertaining me as I slipped in & out of conciousness... I actually did remember everything.... :D

Jon: Always cool to chill with you, see you next weekend i'm sure.

(Mikey) Apotheosis: Thanks for all the advise and stuff... Definately insightful... catch you next time.

Renee (Klohe): Nice meeting you, and don't worry about the $...

Saigray: Damnit, your everywhere and no where at the same time... you disapear without a trace when I turn around.... Nice seeing you again.

Nathan: Glad you made it down after LL... and thanks for the needed help as my night was winding down, lol... I owe you one....

Trippintrance: nice seeing you again.

MSoprano: Did justin ever buy you that drink?

Mike (PhuturePhunk): Lets see if I can remember.... We had pulp fiction quotes, A description of the different types of jews, a few other things I can't name, and a Group Death threat to mike (totallyoff) in shannon'esque style..... What a night.... See you next weekend.

Carl: Always cool, Feel free to bust out some La La Land everytime your surrounded by crackheads.. lol....

ummm...... yeah, i'm dead tired... I think thats everyone... oh.. oh.. wait.... theres one more.... the girl who claims she gets nooooooo Love from CP....

Kristy: Well lets see.... Start with inviting me along after about 35 combined minutes of knowing me... then chilling in your "apartment" :) while you and Danielle were getting ready... Random voices/accents... My favorite was the UK accent.... A brief discussion of life stories.... then off to vinyl.... well.... If I only had words to describe it.... but then again, we decided we had a langauge which didn't need words... so I guess thats all taken care of.... umm... what else.... oh yeah, I told you those shoes would only make it till 12:30....

Ok, so there.... you SO can't complain you get no love from cp peeps anymore.... :D

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fierydesire

Blaz...you are such a cutie;) Did you kick your neighbors ass? haha...I better see your ass at Vinyl this friday. No sleeping for you this time:rolleyes: :tongue:

haha we had some words... all good though.

as for this friday i will be at Roxy for Vicious's bday i mean its free how can ya beat that :D :D

so i better see you at Roxy on friday ;)

and i promise no sleeping

JOEYYYYYYYYYYYYYGGGGGGGGG hahahaha mad love to ya kid! you were soooooo in LaLaLand haha it was a pleasure to help put you there... can't wait to see what that car can do hehe "somebody talk to me, say anything" lolol

damn I had such a great time with all of you you know, I thought about how I didn't dance as much and I think I could have forced my legs but I just enjoyed spending time with you guys so much that I liked having us all huddled in a corner

Danielle---you're my girl, my partner in crime love ya babe no other words necessary

Shannon---what would I do without you thanks for the cuddles, I am being a good girl until I see what happens thanks for the chit chat how's your nose? you're such a trooper!

Jon--I know you're computer-less right now but thanks for the NY's smooch and for being so great okay I think I said enough when I was all cracked out hehehe backrub?

give your friend thanks again for the random hugs and fuzzy jacket at Regina's

Kevin---oh what do I say to thee lol you make me laugh get your damn computer plug so you can post! those blankies and couch are comfy

Brooklyn MIKEYYYYYYYYY my boyz are the coolest! sooooooo glad to have met you fri night nice apartment that I didn't want to leave more TRIBAL PLEASE :) BIG DINNER I OWE YOU start taking reservations for the dinner party and work up an appetite :) thanks for the chat in the VIP room cool shirt oh there's so much to say.....thanks for taking pics too

Mike (phuturefunk) nice seeing ya what is this I hear about hairless monkey stories on the cab ride home?

RON hahaha too coincidental man! you were an animal on the dancefloor I think you caught what I had Fri night hehe hold on to that energy for me next time

Petey, T, Rosie, Joel---------I LOOOOVEEE YOUUUUUUU so good to see my two favorite couples on NYE glad you guys met the CP heads Petey my bro I always feel taken care of when your around and T thanks for being my homegirl cheering section hehe you looked so warm and cuddly in Carl's sweater heehee

Rosie my Angel always always great to see you smiling face Joel baby daaaaamn you sweated for us both boy cooool

all the other CP heads you're great--Carl--thanks for the cigs, damn this social smoking on the weekends habit hehe thanks for the bear hugs...let us know what the b-day plans are; Justin glad you didn't wimp out; Nathan, glad you made it HOW WAS BUKEM???; Dyanna, always a pleasure; Mikey and Rita I am soooo glad you two made it and had a great time, thanks for giving us a ride back to Queens; Crobra--you finally remembered!!!!!!! hehe damn after how many nights at Vinyl?; AL---oops forgot the massage my hands had no energy left! damn, I owe you next time good to see ya; Regina--thanks for inviting everyone back; Fiery, MSoprano, and all the people I'm forgetting because there were too damn many of you to remember two names each!---it was great HAPPY NEW YEAR may you all stay safe and well...live life to the fullest, spread love, and be happy thank you all for making this such a grea NYE :)

MUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Holy shit :mad: :mad:

I wrote a novel of a post. Saying how cool last night was and I did a whole fucking list of shout outs and whatever. I submitted, received a CP error page and the whole thing was lost.

Must...remain...calm. :mad:

Aight you know who you are. You know it was fun. Happy FAWKIN New Years.

Oh, the random quote of the night goes to the woman who approached me, joeg, and phuturefunk and asked "do you guys know where I can get some *ecstacy*?"

sorry officer, but I know where you can find some *ketamine* :laugh:

From last night's pre-Vinyl gathering at my place (more photos):

click to enlarge

02010205.jpg

Originally posted by snoozi8

Nathan, glad you made it HOW WAS BUKEM???

if i may step in and add my two cents...

BUKEM WAS FUCKING SOME OF THE MOST AMAZING SHIT I'VE HEARD AT LIMELIGHT - right up there with jeff mills, scot project, dieselboy, and panacea.

lol... I forgot some of that....

Mike (PhuturePhunk):

1) Did I mention how fucked up the guy:girl ratio is in the cp scene? (only about 100 times...)

2) Hairless monkeys???? lol.... I can't imagine what our cab driver was thinking....

BK Mike: hahaa, gotta love narc's..

Kris: I was hoping you'd come down to vinyl with nathan after bukem...

Originally posted by fierydesire

Well I had fun with all of you. God was it me or was the whole CP board rolling?:confused: Everyone was in the corner of the chill out room. Damn if I had only remembered my camera. Damn this NYE was classic....Did anyone take pictures?

Well until next NYE or the upcoming shagfest? We can all get drunk and merry.....woo hoo and maybe we can actually have an orgy. hehe

BTW, not enough of you spanked me last night :(:cry: WTF is my ass not ripe and tender anymore :rolleyes::tongue:

As someone who spanked ur ass...I would say it's just fine ;) I'd like to take this time out to thank Joeg, yet again, for his awesome display of kindness...ur a true sweetie....and I'd like to say thanx to Djon and Siceone for making my time in the crackhead corner truely enjoyable....and to all the other CPers I met (trancend, aztec, brooklynkid, xpander, tasty, lavendermenace, misk, susieq, reginap, futurephunk, uuhhh...so many names forgive me if i leave some out) ....it was a pleasure and I hope to see you all again soon :D

Originally posted by klohe

As someone who spanked ur ass...I would say it's just fine ;) I'd like to take this time out to thank Joeyg, yet again, for his awesome display of kindness...ur a true sweetie....and I'd like to say thanx to Djon and Siceone for making my time in the crackhead corner truely enjoyable....and to all the other CPers I met....it was a pleasure and I hope to see you all again soon :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The crackhead corner.

It kinda was though. It funny that it was basically all CPers.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

The crackhead corner.

It kinda was though. It funny that it was basically all CPers.

:laugh: :laugh: God it was definitely the CP crackhead corner...:laugh:

Khloe great meeting you hun, you need to get your ass out more.

Blaz...I will definitely be at Roxy....can you keep up with me?:tongue: Cause it looks like your ass was on the train to LL ::waves hand:: while Rob and Mike were troopers:tongue:

Originally posted by joeg

Kris: I was hoping you'd come down to vinyl with nathan after bukem...

sorry :(

i was all about sharing the new year's love with my extended baktun family - the dj's and the bar peepz like know me and ish... i even got comped the $20 admission by one of the bouncers, anthony.

w00.

i wasn't about to spend Another $50 to get into howells - i was there in spirit...

Watz up CP !!!

I had a blat spending NYE with all of you CP heads. I kept bouncing around between the dance floor and the crackout room, I mean the chillout room. The music was to good and I tried not to let the vitemins I took hold me down. Was there anyone not fucked up? Oh man the music, well as brooklynkid put it “DANNY FUCKN’ HOWELLS “. Cant wait to c u all again. Till next time.

Happy New Year.

Wow, where do I even start.....

Saigray: Damnit, your everywhere and no where at the same time... you disapear without a trace when I turn around.... Nice seeing you again.

Thank you for my one and only shout out (LM, r u trying to get me back for the last Vinyl shout outs....or did you really ::sniff, sniff:: forget me?)...I know I saw mad peeps, but if your evaluation is correct, I guess I just dissapear to quickly for cracked out CPers to remember little ole me.

Well, I still love you all anyway...I wish I had spent more time chillin, but I couldn't really stay in the crackcorner for long stretches.

Great seeing all the usual suspects (Shannon, Pete, Tif, Nathan- so glad u came down, Phuture Mike, Brklyn Mike-thanks for the totally unnecessary and overthetop hook up, JoeG, Crobra & Mists),

the older heads (SK13-what timing, TrippinTrance-how do u like them apples?, Apotheosis, Petrol, Az-tec, even Wizard of Trance & Jilly McBunny-not CPers, just icons)

the people I'm still getting to know, but always happy to see (Rosie, Kristy, Siceone- did we even say hi, I can't remember, DJjon, Blazin, Totallyoff-thanks for takin care of my girl)

You ARE the reasons I went to Vinyl, and you all helped make it the special celebration it was for me...thanks a million to you all.

Originally posted by brooklynkid

Oh, the random quote of the night goes to the woman who approached me, joeg, and phuturefunk and asked "do you guys know where I can get some *ecstacy*?"

sorry officer, but I know where you can find some *ketamine* :laugh:

Let me guess she was a brunet with black pants and a light colored sweater. She kept asking me for K, so I told her “This place ran out of K.If you want K go to SF I know you’ll find lots of it there. ” Fuckn’ nark.

Yo fawkin Howells was off the hook. I am still hurting from his performance and chillin out with all the CPers. It was one hell of a night. To all you peeps I knew and all the cool ones I met at the party thanks for an incredible evening/night/morning.

Even though I am still in pain I think I have to make a return visit to Roxy for another round of insanity. See you all there.

I'm soooooooo dead.... I want to go home, but it doesn't look like i'm going to be able to..... uhhhhhhhggggggg

oh, more peeps i forgot...

bogb: very cool meeting you, sorry I forgot you in my first shoutout.

Apotheosis: you have GOT to do that commercial thing again for me sometime.... that was one of the funniest things i've heard in a while... (he literally reiterated a radio commercial with voices and everything, lol.... )

sai: me and bk mike have come to the conclusion that your not even real... you just appear in our heads when we drink too much/do too much drugs... :)

Klohe: Yeah, drag yourself out more...

oh, and I just remembered, Kristy & Jon: hahaha, sorry about blurting things out.. lol....

I'm soooooooo dead.... I want to go home, but it doesn't look like i'm going to be able to..... uhhhhhhhggggggg

oh, more peeps i forgot...

bogb: very cool meeting you, sorry I forgot you in my first shoutout.

Apotheosis: you have GOT to do that commercial thing again for me sometime.... that was one of the funniest things i've heard in a while... (he literally reiterated a radio commercial with voices and everything, lol.... )

sai: me and bk mike have come to the conclusion that your not even real... you just appear in our heads when we drink too much/do too much drugs... :)

Klohe: Yeah, drag yourself out more...

oh, and I just remembered, Kristy & Jon: hahaha, sorry about blurting things out.. lol....

HEY! I'm @ Vinyl every Friday!!! I dunno what all u ppl r talkin bout....maybe u guys should drag urself out there! ;) MWA!

ahhh...shit keeps coming back to me as i read this....

you guys know that there was actually a meeting of CP and SF board members in that corner? joint members me and Snoozi dragged them out to Howells and they definitely contributed to the corner vibe...lol

yo Sai - did i forget u? :( You always gots the smiles when i see u...

sorry hon....Lav is still sleeping by the way....

That is the fuckin coolest thing ever.....No wonder your guys eyes open so wide every time I see you! I am your delerium fairy, once you see me you know you are in for it!! One one hand, it makes me want to hang out with you guys more and on the other, I don't want to destroy the mystery ;-) You two are the cutest :D

Originally posted by saigray

That is the fuckin coolest thing ever.....No wonder your guys eyes open so wide every time I see you! I am your delerium fairy, once you see me you know you are in for it!! One one hand, it makes me want to hang out with you guys more and on the other, I don't want to destroy the mystery ;-) You two are the cutest :D

lol, Delerium Fairy....

Its so true... I saw you walk by, I get up to follow you, and your literally gone.... and keep in mind this is in the crackout room, which is small... so i can't imagine where you went... but I was left very disoriented... hehe..