Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUBPLANET & SEXY @ ROXY CELEBRATE JOHNNY VICIOUS' BIRTHDAY Friday Jan. 4th *MEETUP*

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teklord310

I'll be rolling in with Sunshine420, Melichacha & IBclubbin. xTotalEclipseX you should definetely come out. Hope to see ya there. Don't forget about my meetup on the 24th here in New Brunswick. see ya

AHH!! So the RU clubbin' crew is gonna be there too?! Wow!! Tonite is gonna be insane!! See you guys all there..

Wait..

WHERE IS THE MEETUP!!!!!!!!

I GOT TOO MANY MEETUPS!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jester22

Jester22 is making his return to the club scene on January 4th to wish DJ Johnny Vicious a Happy Birthday and to party with all of you clubplanet members! I will see you all there.. Ask around for Jester22....I would love to meet you all! See ya!

:puke:

Originally posted by PFloyd40

this time i gotta make sure i dont' miss so many people.. i don't know too many of the new skool cp heads..

seriously bro we gots to work on staying coherent and not busting our ass by falling :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

but on the real i will not be as drunk people i promise.

i mean shit if i wake up in babylon again i am gonna :blown:

Originally posted by blaznny

seriously bro we gots to work on staying coherent and not busting our ass by falling :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

but on the real i will not be as drunk people i promise.

i mean shit if i wake up in babylon again i am gonna :blown:

no sleeping in dark corners...I will drag ur ass out;)

See everybody there. I'm gonna go get ready - Need to go buy a new shirt or something :-P Get there before Midnight for free Admission. If you get there after - use the "XTacy" guestlist. Don't forget!

~Alex

SEXY @ The Roxy Fridays

Guest List: XTacy

i'm sorta new and i'm coming with my cp newbie friend (verv...mwaah). are you guys spanking newbies tonite too?? what a fabulous way to make new friends ;) i went to a cp meetup once but i was only there for like 5 seconds sooo i hope to stick around and get to know some of you guys this time :D see you there! mwaaahz

Originally posted by mssabina

i'm sorta new and i'm coming with my cp newbie friend (verv...mwaah). are you guys spanking newbies tonite too?? what a fabulous way to make new friends ;) i went to a cp meetup once but i was only there for like 5 seconds sooo i hope to stick around and get to know some of you guys this time :D see you there! mwaaahz

*evil grin*

Fresh meat!

LOL :eek:

• 5 weeks later...