Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls like you are dime a dozen

Originally posted by remy5150

I DONT WANT TO HEAR AN APOLOGY

JUST LOSE MY NUMBER

Does it make you feel better to post this on a board? An apology what for? Your number was lost before you even posted this LOL.. AND we Know this being I'm the one that had the last say.. DUH... But it feels better knowing that you think girls like me are a dime a dozen.But just stop acting like there would possibly be an apology or that your number would actually be kept. UMM I think we both know that those things weren't going to happen.Like i told you before IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU SWEETHEART AND HAPPY NEW YEAR..

Originally posted by deanna11

so what happened?

if you two have to put things in front of other people, at least give US some courtesy and tell us what's going on

Ugh..Yeah he put it in front of other people.. Unfortunately i responded which i tried to refrain from doing, cause i don't want anyone to get hurt, but find it funny that i told him we wouldn't be talking anymore and he posts that there would actually be an apology or that i would keep his number or call him for that matter which i didn't do to often..And I'm gonna end it here because what happened is so trivial its just we never should have gotten involved like we did.. 2 different people, this was nothing serious and I just didn't want it to go further..And i guess this made him feel better to post that I'm a dime a dozen.. It makes me feel better to know he thinks that way.. LOL..

Originally posted by girly

Does it make you feel better to post this on a board? An apology what for? Your number was lost before you even posted this LOL.. AND we Know this being I'm the one that had the last say.. DUH... But it feels better knowing that you think girls like me are a dime a dozen.But just stop acting like there would possibly be an apology or that your number would actually be kept. UMM I think we both know that those things weren't going to happen.Like i told you before IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU SWEETHEART AND HAPPY NEW YEAR..

I'm actually going through a breakup myself, and this reminds me of my situation somewhat.

I (guy) was the one to call most of the time, and we did over-suffocate each other. But she is TOTALLY ignoring me, not even calling to wish me a merry christmas or happy new year.

Now i'm not calling her, and have no clue what she's up to. I realize breakups go like this, but is it normally so cold and abrupt, to the point where you guys don't even want to know each other?

:confused:

Hmmm. I don't know, but i do do that all the time.. I guess I'm just a weirdo..:idea:

hey i hit enter before i post too!! i guess us AquAriAnS are just weird!!!:tongue: o well girly....forget all this drama bullshit...IT'S JANUARY!! which means...that much closer to JP'S BIRTHDAY weekend.....also known as..."OUR birthday weekend!!";)

Originally posted by misk

hey i hit enter before i post too!! i guess us AquAriAnS are just weird!!!:tongue: o well girly....forget all this drama bullshit...IT'S JANUARY!! which means...that much closer to JP'S BIRTHDAY weekend.....also known as..."OUR birthday weekend!!";)

:) :)

After u post it for everyone to read.I figured i set it straight.. rolleyes: :rolleyes:

no ingrid.. that was not all I have to say it is just all anyone on here needs to know...

there was really no need for you to set things straight since I didnt mention your name to begin with...

How nice of you to lie to everyone about how our relationship was...

I really dont need to deal with your crap anymore

there was really no need for you to set things straight since I didnt mention your name to begin with...

A real man wouldn't have brought his relationship drama onto a messageboard in the first place. If you don't have either the time or the balls to do it in person, you shouldn't have done on a messageboard--a real wuss move. The obvious reponse when you post something like that is for the person respond and for everyone else to throw in their two cents. Act like you're 22 years old. :rolleyes::puke:

no ingrid.. that was not all I have to say it is just all anyone on here needs to know...

Oh yeah i was lying... LOL.. Ok so being you took the time to post why don't you let everyone know how you think the relationship was... this wasn't even a "relationship" hun..you need a reality check bad..so anyways, if u didn't want anyone on this board to know anything you should have been mature and not posted..And just got over it.But now you put it out so...

Originally posted by misk

Thats awsome! ahahah Ingrid is my factory girly so its all good:D

Originally posted by codica3

Hmm.. all I have to say is whatever the drama that went on, it's not really my business, HOWEVER, the subject of this thread is just beyond ridiculous.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes DJ Remz, stop posting and continuing to embarass yourself. :blown: