Clubplanet Nightlife Community

scot projects gonna be at sf on january 18

Originally posted by xtcgspot

now watch, roxy or exit is gonna throw some huge party to compete with SF that nite, and i wont be able to choose which one i wanna go to more.

Yeah that shit always happens to me, and last time Exit won over Limelight, but this time, nothing is stopping me.. NO FUCKING WAY. I've already missed two of his NYC perfomances after vowing not to miss any.. fuck the 3rd one. THERE WILL BE NO 3RD ONE!! Factory, here I come January 18th :D :D :D

Originally posted by vamptrix76

EXIT IS HAVING DAVE RALPH ON THE 18TH!!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, and Space Girl the week after. Hmm.. I can definitely afford to miss Exit that night.. Scot Project is definitely preferenced over Dave Ralph on my agenda.. now all I need to find out is what's going on at Roxy.. I think my night might be in the clear :D :D :D

Originally posted by massad

is it gonna be a fag night since he is spinning on a fri or are they making it a normal party again?

Still Gay night I believe, Ill find out for sure and post it. Gay night or not, Scot Project and the Sound Factory Sound system make an amazing combination.

Originally posted by launch

Still Gay night I believe, Ill find out for sure and post it. Gay night or not, Scot Project and the Sound Factory Sound system make an amazing combination.

It's still the Refuge party...so yes it will be a gay party...but who cares....I'm straight and I've been to gay parties....please...for the guys...the hottest straight girls goto the gay parties....ehheehe..less competition...but yes...Scott Project in SF will def be hot!

Finally!!! I missed both of Scot Projects appearances. Ahhh...::sigh::...you really can not understand how releaved i am. As you can tell i am a total Scot Project Maniac....pass up him for Dave Ralph? Are you nuts? I saw dave ralph on the love commitee float at love parade over the summer...i wasnt impressed. (Except for his love of Green Velvet Tracks). This is an 18+ right? If not i better start looking for ID's