Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Okay I Need Advice My Fellow Cpers !!

Okay I got money from a settlement and I was just thinking about paying all my debt off with it because it will cover it all!!

Then I was talking to someone in work and they told me to put it into I-bonds so I dont know what to do...

I still think I should just get myself out of debt with all these credit card bills but then my coworker said you are just going to run bills up again and piss all ur money aways anyway so what do u peeps think I should do????

. . depends on whether you can honestly know that you will NOT get yourself into debt again . . I'd go for the debt reduction, cause the interest rates that CC companies charge you is insane . . the more you wait on them, the more sauce you're putting into their pockets. . but then again, if you're maxed out now and you pay everything off, just to go back into the hole again . . you wouldn't have have gotten yourself anywhere . .

. . I vote for cutting down on the debt. . cause debt sux, and it, in effect enslaves you to other people . .

I love your wisdom!!:D

I was thinking the same thing cuz it is like I cannot get these fucking credit card bills down and since I have this lump sum I said fuck it pay it all off now! Cuz I am neva going to come into a lump sum again ya know!!!

The fucking interest rates through the mofo roof!!:blown:

But I cut up all my credit cards go me!!!! :D

I will never let myself go into debt again credit cards suck big time!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . depends on whether you can honestly know that you will NOT get yourself into debt again . . I'd go for the debt reduction, cause the interest rates that CC companies charge you is insane . . the more you wait on them, the more sauce you're putting into their pockets. . but then again, if you're maxed out now and you pay everything off, just to go back into the hole again . . you wouldn't have have gotten yourself anywhere . .

. . I vote for cutting down on the debt. . cause debt sux, and it, in effect enslaves you to other people . .

I agree 100%:)

treasury bonds will get you betw. 4 and 6% a year, company bonds with really good ratings will get you like 7, 8 maybe 9%. Credit card companies will charge you like 17 or 18% a year. Leave the debt, and you will be paying twice in interest (if not more) then you will be making of bonds.

so, Pay off the DEBT!!!

simple math:)

Dima

trust me get out of the debt if you can.....why give those bastards almost 20% interest,,,,,or you can take a loan out and consolidate your debt like that and use the money from the settelment to pay the loan back at a monthly rate...shop around for a bit and see if you can get a good rate first then make your decission...but the choice is easy...u must get out of debt before you do anything

if u never defaulted on your payments - i.e. you've been paying at least the minimum every month - call the cc company & ask them to lower your interest rates - & then pay off the debt - it will def. improve your history like when u're gonna buy some property/car ... it'll pay off in the long run

Originally posted by quoth

id say give my jobless ass some of that money so i can get out of debt too..kinda think of it as killing 2 birds with one stone :)

You fucking wish fuckstick!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the advice everyone I am def going to go with my first instinct and get rid of all my credit card debt!!!

Thanks Everyone you guys are da best :D