Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i rocked my ear plugs at vinyl on new years!!!!

those $2 things worked great...music was sooooo clear...i took them out once on the main floor and was like ahhhhhhh all noize....i saw a lot of people wearing them the other night....it felt weird leaving a club and still being able to hear...i had no ringing in my ear at all....

If you go to clubs frequently, you should definitely use them. Two things you don't want to play with are your vision and your hearing, and that ringing in your ear is terrible for you. The $2 or $3 you pay for plugs is well worth it in the long run. :cool:

did you know there are more suicides among the deaf than the blind???

just a note

i found it hard to believe..i mean a picture of a tree doesn't compare to the real thing moving in front of you..think of wind blowing through a tree and clouds in the backround..all the different shadows and movement..all the color..perfection

then i thought of the power of communication..yikes

i dunno

just a note

Originally posted by msoprano13

those $2 things worked great...music was sooooo clear...i took them out once on the main floor and was like ahhhhhhh all noize....i saw a lot of people wearing them the other night....it felt weird leaving a club and still being able to hear...i had no ringing in my ear at all....

Too bad you looked like a tool out there.

j/k bro.

If you go out to clubs where the sound system is really loud, from personal experience I would recommend wearing ear plugs. I went out just about every weekend for 3 years or so, and my ears would always ring for a day or two after. One time after seeing S+D at Twilo last year, the ringing never stopped in my left ear. I went to a doctor and it turned out I've lost 40% of the hearing in my left ear permanently. Now whenever I go out I always wear ear plugs. Granted I was probably pretty unlucky, but I just wanted to say that it is definitely possible to mess up your hearing if you go out to clubs all the time. I wish I had been smarter and worn them from the beginning, even though they do make you look like a tool.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

SooN there WiLL be EaR Plug trends....Like.............GLOW Ear Plugs...

- :D:laugh::)

or just 'invisible' ear plugs that are cheap enough for everyone to buy...like it is in europe.

gotta love all the clubbing products that u can buy over there: cosmetic ear plugs, black-light reactive hair gel, colored hair gels...just to name a few.

"EAR PLUGS FOR EVERY CLUBBER-TYPE OUT THERE"

For Raverz: Blinky Plugs,Glow Plugs,Candy Plugs,Photon Light Plugs,Scented Plugs,Pierced Plugs,Reflector Plugs,Pacifier Plugs

For Clubbers: Gucci Plugs,Rhinestone Plugs,Edible Plugs,Kenneth Cole Leather Plugs(Camel Color Only), Prada Plugs

For the S & M Clubber: Spike Plugs,Pierced Plugs, Plug Enhancers(They Like pain right????)

For The Patriotic Clubber: American Flag Plugs

And FOR ALL : Hide Your Drugs in them EAR PLUGS!!!

• 2 weeks later...