Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saleen Post Your Pic!!!

Guest bonsolidd

Guest bonsolidd

Saleen what is your problem? At first i thought you had issues with the club. So, I left it alone because everyone is entitled to there opinons... but first hb,then hex is not showing(well he is....),then max graham, now you started with kirk.. big mistake! so if you are not afraid to show everyone on this board your so fuckin hated face post it! We all know you know how to do it! because all we see is your corny ass saleen logo! Well, kirk banned your ass for the summer so,i say that you change your user name on this board for 2002..... do CP a huge favor and change your tune!!! better off start fresh with a new user name!

CP SALEEN FREE for 2002!!! Who want's it???

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by shockwavepromo

Bon im with you......Worked with kirk for 4 years.......This shit face is going down hard. Ill let Joey enuff know not to let him in to DJais

Kirk means bussiness too! He never says something he never means!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bonsolidd

Saleen what is your problem? At first i thought you had issues with the club. So, I left it alone because everyone is entitled to there opinons... but first hb,then hex is not showing(well he is....),then max graham, now you started with kirk.. big mistake! so if you are not afraid to show everyone on this board your so fuckin hated face post it! We all know you know how to do it! because all we see is your corny ass saleen logo! Well, kirk banned your ass for the summer so,i say that you change your user name on this board for 2002..... do CP a huge favor and change your tune!!! better off start fresh with a new user name!

CP SALEEN FREE for 2002!!! Who want's it???

1. i never started with kirk.

2. the last 2 hunka bunka posts i made before today were these:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73247&pagenumber=2

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73480

READ THE DATES AND TIMES...COME ON TELL ME WHER I STARTED WITH THIS ASSHOLE KIRK? HE JUST DOESN'T READ THE BOARD THAT OFFEN AND CAUGHT THE TAILING END OF THE HB MAX BASHING!!!!!!!!!!! I LEFT IT ALONE AND STOPPED, IT WAS A DEAD ISSUE, BUT KIRK THE JERK, MR. LIGHTBULB MAN WAS OUT OF THE LOOP.....more to follow................

Originally posted by saleen351

1. i never started with kirk.

2. the last 2 hunka bunka posts i made before today were these:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73247&pagenumber=2

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73480

READ THE DATES AND TIMES...COME ON TELL ME WHER I STARTED WITH THIS ASSHOLE KIRK? HE JUST DOESN'T READ THE BOARD THAT OFFEN AND CAUGHT THE TAILING END OF THE HB MAX BASHING!!!!!!!!!!! I LEFT IT ALONE AND STOPPED, IT WAS A DEAD ISSUE, BUT KIRK THE JERK, MR. LIGHTBULB MAN WAS OUT OF THE LOOP.....more to follow................

WOW, sounds like your trying to get out of this one. I read your old posts. Bottom line is, you think we are your joke. You fuck with everyone about everything. You fuck with people on the LA board, the London board. You insult people for their color, beliefs and opinions. You offer nothing to anyone. As I read I do see that there is something that you can offer to the board, a picture. Question is are you the man you say you are or are they just words?

Originally posted by salteen351

OKay,you wanted my picture,you got it.This is from my days at ECU when i was giving a speech!

UGH WRONG!! Don't let me search your old posts from the summer to post your pillsbury dough boy mug!! You weren't afraid to post it them then - SO I DARE YOU TO DO IT KNOW! What's the matter saleen - now your afraid to do it - cause you know that all the shit you spew out of the cake hole of a mouth of yours is FINALLY CATCHING UP TO YOU?? Believe me when I tell you - your ugly balding mug will appear on this board soon - if not by you then definintely by one of the BASHING BITCHES!! One of us will be more than happy to assist Kirk in this matter. So before we embarras your cocky ass - I suggest you do it yourself - save face already kid. Or better yet - JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MOVE TO FLA. ALREADY!:mad2: :bigfinger :bigfinger :finger: :bigfinger

Originally posted by ladybijan22

UGH WRONG!! Don't let me search your old posts from the summer to post your pillsbury dough boy mug!! You weren't afraid to post it them then - SO I DARE YOU TO DO IT KNOW! What's the matter saleen - now your afraid to do it - cause you know that all the shit you spew out of the cake hole of a mouth of yours is FINALLY CATCHING UP TO YOU?? Believe me when I tell you - your ugly balding mug will appear on this board soon - if not by you then definintely by one of the BASHING BITCHES!! One of us will be more than happy to assist Kirk in this matter. So before we embarras your cocky ass - I suggest you do it yourself - save face already kid. Or better yet - JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MOVE TO FLA. ALREADY!:mad2: :bigfinger :bigfinger :finger: :bigfinger

That's if it hasn't been deleted yet........

Sing with me!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

The fat boy is back and you know that he is WACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SALEEN the talk to much bulshit machine!!!!!!!!!

A lot of people know who you are and look like (lol) so give it a rest. You played yourself CLOWWWWWWN!!!!

Come to Bunka and talk shit, ooops you cant go there, lolololololol

:bigfinger :

tHIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THIS BOARD NEEDS TO BE CLEANED AND BE COOL AGAIN. pEOPLE WHO START DRAMA NEED TO BE CALLED OUT FOR THE PUSSIES THEY ARE. kIRK IS A FRIEND OF MINE, AND A GREAT DJ AND LIGHT GUY. I FOR ONE CAN MAKE SURE THIS SALEEN AINT GOING TO JOEYS OR TEMPTS. BY THE WAY KIRK.. THE NEW LASER LIGHT AT JOEYS IS INCREDIBLE.. EXCEPT EVERYTIME I GO TO MY REGISTER I AM TEMPORARILILY BLINDED. SEE YOU THURSDAY.