Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nothing Better

zeonstar

Ahh, yes, I totally agree. I am going through that now and it's so nice. We spent new year's together and it was nice starting out the year with the guy that I like. And the best part is we are so comfy around each other which is so important!:D

I was with this girl on New Years too. That was the night we really started feeling it. It was the night I first kissed her too. Still shocked at how well that planned went. Usually my plans backfire or don't turn out. But kissing her at midnight went perfectly. New Years was only our 3rd time meeting. We met Last Thursday, had a date on Sunday, and then of course New Years. We talk alot and are also so comfortable together. I love that...

Believe me I'm not the most positive person in the world, but I really feel this one isn't going to end anytime soon. This is the first time in a very long time that it's been thos good and actually been MUTUAL. I can just tell by her giddy little moods... and I put here there. Our mutual friends see a change in her. There is a picture of us posted in the Polly Esthers section that one friend says shows all she needs to see of how we feel.