Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ever cum in your sleep?

bkissa

All the time! The most recent was a week ago, I had to jump off my bed because I thought it was period flowing down. I felt it flowing down on the side of my thigh, sad part is that I can't remember what I was dreaming.:blank:

i used to have "nocturnal emmissions" all the time when i was in jr. h/s and h/s. those were the days, they used to be so vivid it was incredible.

i had one this summer, they don't seem to happen unless i'm not getting any and not playing with myself for a week or two. since i play with myself all the time, it doesn't seem to happen all to often, which is a crying shame, there's nothing better than reaching into your boxers and feeling cum and not having done a single thing.

Originally posted by sd

i used to have "nocturnal emmissions" all the time when i was in jr. h/s and h/s. those were the days, they used to be so vivid it was incredible.

i had one this summer, they don't seem to happen unless i'm not getting any and not playing with myself for a week or two. since i play with myself all the time, it doesn't seem to happen all to often, which is a crying shame, there's nothing better than reaching into your boxers and feeling cum and not having done a single thing.

:laugh: :laugh: