Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody Else Still Feel Shot Down????

DEFINITELY! I feel as if i'm living minute by minute, and sleep is like a walk in heaven for me.

Had a Business Law exam today , BLAHHHHHHHHHH

Got a Legal Research exam tomorrow in a suffy library

DOUBLE BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And I just can't seem to put thoughts together. Like, i KNOW i got mad shit to tend to, i just can't focus on them :blank:

I was feeling like 85% when I woke up...

I think i'm down to about 60% now....

yesterday I felt like I had full blown aids..... so I guess i'm not doing so bad now....

My coworkers are like "man, you sure had some weekend, huh?" and i'm like "ohhh, you have no f'ing idea....."

hehe

Originally posted by joeg

I was feeling like 85% when I woke up...

I think i'm down to about 60% now....

yesterday I felt like I had full blown aids..... so I guess i'm not doing so bad now....

My coworkers are like "man, you sure had some weekend, huh?" and i'm like "ohhh, you have no f'ing idea....."

hehe

suck it up, puss.....

Originally posted by gmccookny

Hey joe and Justin......what are your guys plans for this weekend?

I just keep living for the weekends lately.

- Dead ass Jorge :screwy:

roxy friday and MAYBE vinyl on saturday...highly doubtful for me thought cuz i have to work saturday night and sunday morning

Justin: Yeah, go have a cup of tea maryanne.... your party like a girl, on a cell phone... :tongue:

Jorge: I'm thinking Roxy Friday, Vinyl Saturday.... I was gonna do psuedo tonight, but I don't think i'm up to it... i'm not sure yet though...

Originally posted by fierydesire

<-----Crackhead:blown: What 2 days later and I am still out of it?

Where can I get those 5htp thingies? Hmm do they work well and for what?

They work great to fix up your swiss cheesed brain after a crazy weekend. Here's a good place to get them, as well as info about it:

http://www.health-pages.com/ht/index.html

Buy the 100mg capsules, take it once a day before bed. Great sleeping!:D

Also, I might add that if you order before midnight tommorow it's 40% off...can't beat that!

Originally posted by brooklynkid

it sure does...but i sleep for sooo damn long on the stuff. And it made me have a nightmare last night...read about it on my web site... :D

whoa dude, just read it.

crazy.

talk about feeling like an invincible but truthfully still vulnerable observer and documenter of life's events.

Originally posted by thehacker

whoa dude, just read it.

crazy.

talk about feeling like an invincible but truthfully still vulnerable observer and documenter of life's events.

5htp 1/2 hour before bed produces amazingly lucid and/or realistic dreams. My summation of last night's, from my site...

I woke up this morning from an intense nightmare: I had been documenting some activities with my video camera at a very large high school. As I was walking through a crowded hallway I hear gunshots, this followed by people running and screaming in every direction. In the distance I can see a blonde-haired boy carrying an Uzi, walking towards me, shooting people dead on both sides of him. I try to run backwards so I didn't have to stop taping, and I found a halted escalator which I ran down. Upon reaching the bottom I crashed into someone. It was a second, dark-haired, gunman. He too had an Uzi. He ordered me to face him and keep the camera focused on him.

He pointed the gun at me and shot me in the right shoulder. I didn't feel much pain, but I fell backwards to the ground. I was able to sit up, still keeping the camera pointed towards him. He then came up to me, took the camera from me, focused it on me, and told me to plead my case as to why he should let me live. I told him that I wasn't a student there and that I was only documenting some stuff for the news. He then gave the camera back to me and ordered me to follow him and his partner around and record them as they continued to shoot people. It was the only way they would let me live.

In the end, we were in a large lobby-type area. There were maybe 175-200 dead people on the ground. The three of us sat down on the ground and one of them told me they wanted to leave a final message for me to deliver to the news, and also that I was an OK guy. I told them I needed to rest first because my wound was hurting, so I layed my head down on the hard floor and closed my eyes.