Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever Go To Clubs By Yourself??

Ok first off im not a weirdo that has no friends. Its just that none of my close friends like going to clubs or out much for that matter and the people that i know that go never are any fun they are just dicks. SO .. i go bymyself sure i would like to go with a group of people but like i said i dont know any.

I still have a good time but i do feel kinda pathetic because the last 4 times ive gone bymyself.

CP whats your opinion on this? am i a loser?

if you're a loser from nj then i def qualify

where've you been to..

i usually hit up vynil cuz danny is the best show in town and he always delivers..never been there for a bad nite yet

thinkin of hittin roxy this fri..somethin new for me but i'm stuck with jeans and sneakers so i dunno

Originally posted by notallthere

Ok first off im not a weirdo that has no friends. Its just that none of my close friends like going to clubs or out much for that matter and the people that i know that go never are any fun they are just dicks. SO .. i go bymyself sure i would like to go with a group of people but like i said i dont know any.

I still have a good time but i do feel kinda pathetic because the last 4 times ive gone bymyself.

CP whats your opinion on this? am i a loser?

the only thing that makes you weird is that you're from jersey! :flame:

seriously though...some of my best club nights ever involved me hitting it alone. Friends can be flakey, ya know? Besides, not like I can go alone anymore even if I wanted to. Wherever I go there's always my CP peeps :D

half the time I go by myself. But I usually know people there. IT's more conveniant. You could go anytime you want you could leave anytime you want. And do whatever you want in there and go where ever you want.

But it's also cool going with freinds, it's cool to like dance and bug out with your buddies. If I go with friends I split up with them a lot of the times. And also for me my close freinds don't go out every single week like me. Personally I rather meet my freinds up at the club, cause I feel like sometimes I have to chaperone them, keep them company and make sure they're having a good time before I even care about the time I'm having.

Going with people or going by myself it dont' really matter anymore for me.

Karch

there's always pre partyin all over the place if you want some drinks

that something i wouldn't do by myself though

make a run to roxy this fri..free before 12..they serve alcohol..mad cp peeps will be there..can always make a run to another joint afterwards

Originally posted by karch

half the time I go by myself. But I usually know people there. IT's more conveniant. You could go anytime you want you could leave anytime you want. And do whatever you want in there and go where ever you want.

But it's also cool going with freinds, it's cool to like dance and bug out with your buddies. If I go with friends I split up with them a lot of the times. And also for me my close freinds don't go out every single week like me. Personally I rather meet my freinds up at the club, cause I feel like sometimes I have to chaperone them, keep them company and make sure they're having a good time before I even care about the time I'm having.

Going with people or going by myself it dont' really matter anymore for me.

i couldn't have said it better myself. chaperoning is junk :D

hey i feel you...id rather go by myself and party then go where i dont wanna be and have a shitty fawking time..i go by myself so i dont have to babysit as well...its not that big of a deal just catch a cab and then meet up with friends once i get to the club...ur not a loser...sometimes you more fun when ur a loner than you do with sour boring ppl...

my 2 cents

cd

"Im not your bitch dont hang your shit on me"

doll16.jpg

Originally posted by chynado11

hey i feel you...id rather go by myself and party then go where i dont wanna be and have a shitty fawking time..i go by myself so i dont have to babysit as well...its not that big of a deal just catch a cab and then meet up with friends once i get to the club...ur not a loser...sometimes you more fun when ur a loner than you do with sour boring ppl...

my 2 cents

cd

doll16.jpg

:) You really made me smile! thanks Im going to have fun tommrow by myself... just gotta figure out where! not SF not roxy well maybe roxy i wish there was a cool new club i could use one!

Yeah, I have once... To meet some dude, but I forgot to tell him I was going for sure, so he never came. Anyway, I thought it would be weird, but I mingled and met some very cool people. I guess it all depends on the type of person you are. I am very outgoing so I guess I don't mind but I do prefer to go out with one or two people.

about 3 or 4 yrs ago i got pissed off at my friends on the way to SF. so i told them to drop me off at the tunnel. well i popped 2 viagara and a ying yang and got to hear STEVEN ZOOOOOOOORRRRRRRR all fucking night over the speakers. horrible but made the best of it and actually saw a few people i knew to give me a ride home.

I only did it once when I knew nobody, and it was when I went to Twirl and met spragga, spygirl, tastyt, gabo, apotheosis, rachel, schwinge, etc. so I can't complain that it didn't come out alright.

Most of the time I arrive alone anywhere I know a few peeps inside and its just cause I was doing something prior and had to meet everyone there. No big deal.

It used to be a bigger deal for me back in the day cause I usually feel the need to be around people. Gotta represent.

yeah so i dont think its all that big of a deal..meet new ppl..if ur shy or paranoid i wouldnt try it...just be street smart dont walk alone in a shady area haha and i wouldnt take a subway by yourself...:cool: and girls dont be mangled and go home with some random if ur alone!! hhhahaha

:bounce:

cd

doll16.jpg

Yeah I went out by myself for part of the summer but always meet clubplanet people there. Every now and then I go out solo, but there are always CP people at all the good events. Last week I was in Florida and went to Space in Miami solo to see PVD, I met some cool ass people and just walked around and had a great time. Baby sitting sucks, and some of my old friends want to leave by 3am so I usually tell them.. "see ya"

im sick of this 'goto club yourself' thread. i see this thread everymonth and there are many replies. just be honest with yourself. admit that you are a weirdo with no real friends, cause thats what you are. i mean i went to club alone once during my depression. everyone who replies this message go to club alone or have no choice but to go alone but don't have the courage.

if you have to go alone, go alone. don't make excuses for going alone.. you ar making yourself PATHETIC!

actually everyone who READS this thead is kinda person who have no friends to go clubbing with.

Originally posted by robocock

im sick of this 'goto club yourself' thread. i see this thread everymonth and there are many replies. just be honest with yourself. admit that you are a weirdo with no real friends, cause thats what you are. i mean i went to club alone once during my depression. everyone who replies this message go to club alone or have no choice but to go alone but don't have the courage.

if you have to go alone, go alone. don't make excuses for going alone.. you ar making yourself PATHETIC!

Originally posted by robocock

Why don't you STFU Dude....:rolleyes: I see that you are the only pathetic one here...