Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do You Bring Your Bf/gf With You?

Part of me says its nice to invite each other to your respective clubs, and another part says you need time away.

Girls have it so hard...finding a guy who is into the same things and likes to dance no matter what his level.

Until then Keep Dancin.....your time will come.

Originally posted by snoozi8

I must say...one of the reasons I don't have a boyfriend now is because it's hard to find someone who enjoys dancing and the music as much as I do and as often......... I would love to bring him...it is a trust thing...but it's also really hot to dance with each other with the pounding music and then go home when it's all over and rip each other's sweaty clothes off :)

sounds like my relationship "holy grail"...I just can't seem to find it...but i'm looking :D

Chief,

Do you bring sand to a beach?

Water to a well?

Unless your truely in love with her....I'd really advise you to keep the old gal home. To many things could go wrong.

Jealousy is the main issue. Even people that are not the type to get jealous, still get jealous. It's an uncontrollable emotion.

Vanguard

Originally posted by snoozi8

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's why we love you Mikey! that's funny you have the two bedrooms side by side and the comfy couch all you need is the swinging door on the kitchen lol

Cool! All I need is the blue balls that Jack went to bed with every night and we'll have our own little sitcom!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ight i mean i don't have a girl friend so all them ladies out ther list up lol but likeif i did and she anted to club with me i would deff bring her just like if she wanted to go by her self i would deff be cool with it but i mean it would all be up too her if she wants to go sure if she doesn't want to go bt still wans me to go fine it would all be upon her