Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LUNATARiUM TONiGHT!!!!

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Hi....how was FacToRY? I Just GoT bAck from LunATARiUM...It was FUN:D :):D I juSt wasN't into this BaND they had theRE:half: :yuck::confused: But THeN DJ EmPReSS came on, and she RULED!!!:D

this was the worst night at factory in awhile actually. i also bought fake shit over there... really pissed me off.

so... you hitting jp's bday at factory?;)

Originally posted by magilicuti

this was the worst night at factory in awhile actually. i also bought fake shit over there... really pissed me off.

DaMn that SUX!!! SoRRY:( I haVE a Lot of Parties COminG up this month, plus Im going to Florida for this Dance Contest that I made the Finals to the 31st, so I gotta save $ so I could have spending $ there (But ThanK God the ENTiRE Vacation was FREE!!!!) WohOOO ...so, I doubt Im gonna be able to go to JP's B-Day Celebration.... R u going to I HAVE A DREAM????:D

Originally posted by karch

how the hellll did that happen??????:confused: :confused:

what do you mean by that question? she obviously can dance so i'm guessing she entered some sort of contest

Originally posted by glowgirlnyc

DaMn that SUX!!! SoRRY I haVE a Lot of Parties COminG up this month, plus Im going to Florida for this Dance Contest that I made the Finals to the 31st, so I gotta save $ so I could have spending $ there (But ThanK God the ENTiRE Vacation was FREE!!!!) WohOOO ...so, I doubt Im gonna be able to go to JP's B-Day Celebration.... R u going to I HAVE A DREAM????

i dont really like hitting exit (that's where that party is at right?) with just guys. I'll think about it. What's going on at that party?

Do you go to clubs for a living btw? And good luck in FL

DaMn that SUX!!! SoRRY:( I haVE a Lot of Parties COminG up this month, plus Im going to Florida for this Dance Contest that I made the Finals to the 31st, so I gotta save $ so I could have spending $ there (But ThanK God the ENTiRE Vacation was FREE!!!!) WohOOO ...so, I doubt Im gonna be able to go to JP's B-Day Celebration.... R u going to I HAVE A DREAM????:D

HEY! good luck with that dance contest, glowg :)

My cousin in belgium dances as a "fly girl" for one of those euro-dance bands. She made her way up through contests as well.

And how much better it makes it that you're going phor PHREE!

My 25% luck of the irish is with you:D

Originally posted by magilicuti

what do you mean by that question? she obviously can dance so i'm guessing she entered some sort of contest

i dont really like hitting exit (that's where that party is at right?) with just guys. I'll think about it. What's going on at that party?

Do you go to clubs for a living btw? And good luck in FL

...1st of all...Ignore the Hater...

I didnt enter the dance contest...I was at the "WORLD" and NEWPORT cigarette Promoters were there (This was when Oakenfold was spinning on August 18th)...See, Newport is putting on this Dance Contest called "RYTHYM & SOUND Dance Contest"...This is how it went: a few people got picked in the club....then we had go dance in a different area, and then some people got illimitaded and some when on to the next Round...I was SO freakin' tired by the LAST round, but didnt give up...(hey would you?Free airfare/hotel/meals/and universal studios to Florida, with a chance to win $20,000????) Finally after dancing for like 3 Hours STRAIGHT...THe Jugdes came up to me and said, "YOuR the WiNNER...You're Going to Florida!!!" Trust me I was IN TOTAL SHOCK!!! I was actually hesitent when they told me to enter...But then I heard the PRiZE and I was like "YESSSS" I DOn'T expect to win....AcTuaLLY I'm Quite

NerVous:shake: :worry: I even have to perform a solo Routine.....I am suRE THere wiLL be MANY amazinG dancers from all over the US there...But hey, it's A FREE Vacation!:D

...1st of all...Ignore the Hater...

I didnt enter the dance contest...I was at the "WORLD" and NEWPORT cigarette Promoters were there (This was when Oakenfold was spinning on August 18th)...See, Newport is putting on this Dance Contest called "RYTHYM & SOUND Dance Contest"...This is how it went: a few people got picked in the club....then we had go dance in a different area, and then some people got illimitaded and some when on to the next Round...I was SO freakin' tired by the LAST round, but didnt give up...(hey would you?Free airfare/hotel/meals/and universal studios to Florida, with a chance to win $20,000????) Finally after dancing for like 3 Hours STRAIGHT...THe Jugdes came up to me and said, "YOuR the WiNNER...You're Going to Florida!!!" Trust me I was IN TOTAL SHOCK!!! I was actually hesitent when they told me to enter...But then I heard the PRiZE and I was like "YESSSS" I DOn'T expect to win....AcTuaLLY I'm Quite

NerVous:shake: :worry: I even have to perform a solo Routine.....I am suRE THere wiLL be MANY amazinG dancers from all over the US there...But hey, it's A FREE Vacation!:D

DAmn... only if I was there it would of been a different story..

:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Good luck GlowGirl, I'm sure you're gonna tear shit up!!! . . rawk rawk ON!!. . .

ThaNk YoU:) :) But I'm So FreAkin' nervous...Just ThiNKiNG abOUT it makes my StoMach hurt and my heart RACE:worry: And this is cOMing from someone that has been perforMing on A StaGe since age 3...

Hi....how was FacToRY? I Just GoT bAck from LunATARiUM...It was FUN:D :):D I juSt wasN't into this BaND they had theRE:half: :yuck::confused: But THeN DJ EmPReSS came on, and she RULED!!!:D

i saw empress at the infinite massive party at the birch hill in jersey over the summer... she was kickass... so was myster mason.