Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so whos coming to pseudo on thursday to hear me spin for the first time ever??

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trancend

oh, yeah.....you gotta get on CP more often youre missing all the good news!!

Yeah, I know. CP has been boring me lately. Between the restrictions of advertising my party and the weak tunes discussed on the music boards, I've been hitting up some other boards lately.

What are some of the labels you've been getting your hardcore rekkids from so I can get an idea of what kinda shit you'll be playin?

Originally posted by gmccookny

is it NEXT thurs, trance?/? the 10th?//? i'l bring some Belgian beer if you guys want :tongue:

yo cockstick...lets save that good belgian beer for our fuckin birthday. oh btw....this house party i spun at last night had this fuckin awesome dutch beer there called GROLSCH i highly recommend it.

Originally posted by heretic909

I thought they had a thing about not playin hip-hop or hardcore. Or is that some other party I'm thinkin about?

You playin wax or cds?

that is SO some other open tables you're thinking about.

psuedo will accept anyone/anything...

show up EARLY to sign up (like 7:15 at the latest cuz people steal the marker and write themselves in before the actual 7:30 signup - really blows but hey gotta beat 'em at their game)

i actually heard a really nice hardcore set someone did two sessions ago... kinda shitty happy hardcore tho ;) but at least i heard some distorted909 sounds so i think you're safe...

worst you can do is scare everyone off and they scamper away to the other room until the next 45 minute set comes to take your place :cool: