Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just a thought on Roxy...

To anyone that was at Roxy on Friday (JV's Bday)...

I had a blast right until Johnny started spinning...Whoever was on before Vicious was ripping it...Nice vocals, mixin it up with some old tunes and new ones. Now dont get me wrong, JV is an amaaaaazing DJ, but its just not my style of music....Im more of a DT, JP, Junior kinda guy (if that makes any sense). Vicious reminds me too much of the "Exit bang my head against the wall beats." What does everyone else think? Again, nothin against Vicious, just an opinion.

you have to be kidding me whoever was on before him was horrendous and had no skills at all goin from record to record. if i want to hear missin u at 2 am ill put on ktu. i heard nothing but garbage vocals from 2 yrs ago. even vicious wasnt that good but listening to him and the opener was like night and day

Did I say that the other guy was a better DJ??? NO absolutely not...that would be crazy. I'm just sayin I like vocals, with a nice mix of tribal, and some hard shit. Vicious is too repetitive IMO. He's an awesome DJ. I would like to see a new Friday party in NY.

i agree with you as far as vicious goes.....not my style of music..

as far as the other DJ's, i thought they were pretty horrendous...yeah i heard a lot of tracks i havent heard in a while, but they are tracks i dont want to hear either....

bottom line, roxy blows and im never goin back..

skeemr, when do you turn 21 already? you gotta hit up platinum with me bro....best thing in NB by far!!

BG

I didn't like the DJ before Vicious either.. the music was too laid back, I prefer the harder beats..

I thought Roxy was hot, the atmosphere was comfortable, there wasn't mad shadiness in every corner, the music was good, and I had a nice time..

Sorry to hear if you didn't.. :(

Originally posted by northnjguy21

roxy deff was decent friday but i mean the teeny looken crowd not sure of if ,factory sats is love an roxy hhmmmmm may be befor 12 when its free to get in but bouncers deff were mad chill

My friends said there were tons of teeny boppers running around there Friday.......I really don't like 18 and over, but that's just me...