Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank God For Older Women

dcsglow

Now, I'm not talking about 50 or 60 year old women, I'm talking about 20-35 year old, sexy, hot women...I'd love to...wait, I already have done that...OK, so I'd love to have lustful sex with...wait, did that too...OK...so I guess what I'm saying is I LOVE OLDER WOMEN!!! You girls do it for me.

its weird...ever since i broke up with my gf whos younger than me (im 18) i have only been attracted to girls older than me, like 19- 22......but that just causes more problems than its worth cuz im so young, bla bla bla same stuff i hear all the time hehe

Originally posted by trancend

its weird...ever since i broke up with my gf whos younger than me (im 18) i have only been attracted to girls older than me, like 19- 22......but that just causes more problems than its worth cuz im so young, bla bla bla same stuff i hear all the time hehe

word! maybe because for me...this tight fine ass 21 year old girl, fucked me as i woke up the morning after i graduated...i stayed at her crib...it was so nice, she was all squirmy cause before i was fingering her and shit and it was great, then she jsut got up and rode me...wow, i'll never forget that shit. im soon to be 19.

i dont ever want a girl younger then me again

i love older women

shoot me.

Originally posted by dcsglow

Now, I'm not talking about 50 or 60 year old women, I'm talking about 20-35 year old, sexy, hot women...I'd love to...wait, I already have done that...OK, so I'd love to have lustful sex with...wait, did that too...OK...so I guess what I'm saying is I LOVE OLDER WOMEN!!! You girls do it for me.

ummm...

How you doin'? ;)

First, you join me in fantasy, now I read that you like older women- this must be my lucky day!

Originally posted by wannabeclubchk

ummm...

How you doin'? ;)

First, you join me in fantasy, now I read that you like older women- this must be my lucky day!

I'm doing fine, how are you doing...yeah I'd be in your fantasy anytime... PM me if you get this back...and I MUST BE THE LUCKY GUY...*sits back in chair* hehe:tongue:

Originally posted by highmay

yuo honestly think a 20 year old girl is on a sexual level above you? guess that says something huh??

what are you trying to say? just cause i find older woman hot and fucking sexy teases...don't mean you have to down another mans shit...if it aint your bag, it aint your bag.

Originally posted by court877

haha i thought the same thing

It's MILF, not MILTF...that guy was thinking "mother id love to fuck" but you dont worry about the "to" part...so you just say, yo that bitch is a "milf"... i was going to post something about it, but i was being lazy...now that ya'll brought it up...ill elaborate.