Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dealin with ex drama?

klohe

K...so here's my deal....my bf of 2.5 years moved away...but before he did we had one last rondezvous after which he didn't call....fast forward a couple months...and I meet this great guy whose a total sweetie with a good head on his shoulders that treats me well....so last night I'm chattin on im with my ex for the 1st time in months and he has the nerve to blobk me after I told him I was seeing someone...then today I get an email saying how much his heart is hurting that I didn't wait for him and that he can't bare to think of me "finding comfort in another's arms" wtf?!?!? I feel very badly bc this guy was "my love"...but what the hell am i supposed to do??? months go by with no call and ur gonna try and give me shit!!!! Y must you guys play these games?!?!?!?! :(

UGGGHHH...i completely sympathize! Your ex should have had the respect to call u every once in a while! especially if he felt the way he says he does- it's just the threat that you're actually moving on! he's jealous, it's natural i guess, but he should have made the right move at the right time...but guys are never very good at doing that. I have the same problem with my ex...everytime he knows i'm seeing someone new...he comes back in the picture, with "i love you baby" and i always craawwwwl back...oh well :rolleyes:

Originally posted by verv

UGGGHHH...i completely sympathize! Your ex should have had the respect to call u every once in a while! especially if he felt the way he says he does- it's just the threat that you're actually moving on! he's jealous, it's natural i guess, but he should have made the right move at the right time...but guys are never very good at doing that. I have the same problem with my ex...everytime he knows i'm seeing someone new...he comes back in the picture, with "i love you baby" and i always craawwwwl back...oh well :rolleyes:

:laugh: that's so funny--- this is so inverted for me. See, I"M (Guy) the one waiting for my ex (Gal) to sort things out. And I was the one to always call. Now i'm waiting for her to call me, and haven't gotten a response in months.

It's just that people are different. I DO think klohe's ex should have called her periodically just to show support and respect, cause now news that she's with someone blows him away.

Klohe- It's really not your fault that you met someone due to the fact that we're only human and in a matter of time we'll want to have that warm closeness with someone again. I'd just suggest to be careful and not get too close too soon. Otherwise, History repeats itself :blank:

Originally posted by klohe

K...so here's my deal....my bf of 2.5 years moved away...but before he did we had one last rondezvous after which he didn't call....fast forward a couple months...and I meet this great guy whose a total sweetie with a good head on his shoulders that treats me well....so last night I'm chattin on im with my ex for the 1st time in months and he has the nerve to blobk me after I told him I was seeing someone...then today I get an email saying how much his heart is hurting that I didn't wait for him and that he can't bare to think of me "finding comfort in another's arms" wtf?!?!? I feel very badly bc this guy was "my love"...but what the hell am i supposed to do??? months go by with no call and ur gonna try and give me shit!!!! Y must you guys play these games?!?!?!?! :(

its his losssssss....dont feel bad..girl wake up...he didnt call you which was very disrespectful and then magically he can reappear and think that you put your plans and life on hold for him??? is he worth it? i dont know him nor do i know what you all had in the past..but first things first...if he really gave two shits then he would have remained in contact of some way...even if he didnt want to have one last rendevous...games it is sweetie..dont get played get out...dont let this man be a on his time lover...ewwwww...

my two cents

take it or leave it

:bounce:

cd

2.5 years is a long time to be with someone and not call

prolly in his head, at the time, he wanted it to be done with

like everyone said already - his loss

some guys will try to game like that to get a girl back or to just get the booty again..you know sayin how much his heart hurting for not waiting..what the hell did it start hurting overnite?!?!?

again - his loss...game over

Guest saleen351

I try and tell my female friends all the time, guys like the power and if they can't have it they can't handle it...ALL guys want a GF but to be single at the same time, he thought he made such a mark on you he could show up and control you and be with you at his discretion...But you didn't wait and now you hurt his ego, aka you kicked him in the balls, no fault of yours but think of it in these terms, maybee he thought you were better off as a person and for your future for him not to call you any more and maybee he broke down and realized the opposite....but Not calling for 2 months to me says that he doesn't give a fuck about you....

Move on, stop having BFs and enjoy life a little before you jump back into the ring.....Single is where it is at...........